Chapter 1

Shizuo's P.O.V

' Ugh. This sucks. I'm bored. '

~ one hour ago ~

' What a peaceful morning. ' I thought while eating my pancake. ' How I hope that this will- ' I was cut off by my phone buzzing. ' Or not. '

I picked up the phone without knowing who the caller is. " Hello? " " Ah! Shizuo, good morning! " A familiar voice said. " Senpai? What's wrong? " " Actually, you can have a day off. The clients today always pay up in time. " Tom said over the phone. " Are you sure? I will come with you in case they get violent. " I said worriedly. " It's okay, I know them and they won't. Also, you have been working hard lately. Take a break! " " Sure... " ' Have I? I didn't even notice. ' " Anyway, I got to go now. Take care! " Tom said hurriedly. " You too. " Before I got to say finish the phone hung up.

~ present ~

' Come to think of it, I haven't seen the flea in Ikebukuro for three weeks now. I bet his up to something again or maybe...... he's dead? '

' ... Nah, I'm thinking too much. '

' ... Fine. I'll go find him. ' I was about to head out when I remembered... ' I don't fucking know where he lives!!! Damn it, guess I'll ask Shinra about it. '

I took my phone calling a certain brunette. The line was soon picked up. " Hey, Shinra- " " Shizuo-kun! Nice timing! I was about to call you too! " I was cut off, again. ' But god damn, he's loud! Anyone could have gone deaf from it! '

" Could you do me a favor? I know you would hate this but... can you check up on Izaya for me? " " Well, I'm about to go beat the shit out of him so sure. But why? Something wrong with him? " ' I don't know why but for some reason I'm curious. ' " W-Well... yeah... k-kinda... " Shinra stuttered and continued. " He came over last week and took some sleeping pills from me and... how to say... he looked... sick. " " Sick? So the flea can get sick too? " I said in a mocking tone. " ... Shizuo, I'm not trying to defend him but... I know he did a lot of bad things to you but he's still a human. And you, are also a human. " Shinra said in a serious tone. " ... "

" Anyway, try not to kill him. If he's sick, bring him over and I'll do a check up on him. " And his back to himself. " ... " " Shizuo-kun? Are you alright? " Shinra asked. " ... Yeah, I'm fine. I will bring him over if necessary. " I replied. " Thank you! By the way, I wanna ask you... do you even know where he live? " " Um... " " You don't, don't you? " I nodded while rubbing the back of my neck with my free hand. Even though the other on the line can't see me but I bet he knew the answer. " How are you going to find him when you don't know where he lives? " " I... don't know... " I don't really know how to reply. " ... Shizuo-kun, could it be that... you're worry about him? " " HAAAAAHHH!? " I snapped, almost breaking my phone into half. " N-N-No! Y-You sounded like you're w-worried about him s-so... A-A-Ah! L-Looks like my c-clients are here! I-I'll send the address to y-you. S-See you soon! " Shinra panicked and hung up immediately.

I sat on my sofa wanting to cool down first before heading out. ' I'm worried about that louse of all people? Impossible. ' I thought. Shinra's words then played back in my mind ' ... he's still a human. And you, are also a human. ' ' ... He's right. Izaya is a human, and I, am also a human. ' I smiled slightly as I got up from the sofa and head out.

Yay~ Chapter 1 is out! 🤣 I hope you guys enjoyed it, and if possible give some feedbacks. It's my first time writing so I'm curious~ 😆