The plan in action

Your heart raced and the adrenaline hit you!! You grab out your knife and slowly walk over to the walker body and stab it in the head,you quickly grab the bag. You signaled to yoongi you got it and both run into the forest and walk alittle away from the road just incase the herd came back...

As you were walking to find a safe place for camp a bunch of walkers come out of nowere, you and yoongi panic...
There was to many... the herd must of went into the forest instead of continuing to walk on the road...
You both run as fast as your legs can carry you...

You finally lost most of them but there was some still after you... there was still to many to fight alone...

you were out of breath and couldn't run anymore, you had to think if something fast, yoongi got out his gun and was ready to shoot "No don't it will get the other walkers attention and then we would be worst for us" you said trying to catch your breath
"yeah your right, you think you can run alittle longer" he asked
"yeah I think so let's go"

You to begin running again but you knew you couldn't run forever... you just hoped you would lose atleast Afew more so you can get close enough to kill them

You both had to stop again, but they were still following... this lookes to be it... will you die today...was it all for nothing... all these thoughts building up in your mind.... then out of nowere 3 Guys kill some of them, you and yoongi help...

(yoongi pov after y/n said the plan)

Y/n told me the plan and it was a good one at that but for some odd reason I had a bad feeling about something but I can't put my finger on it...

Y/n slowly walked up to the body and stabed it in the head. I was keeping watch over her... then she quickly toke the bag and gave me the signal we both ran into the forest. All I could think was y/n is a brave badass.

We were walking to find a safe place to camp for the night when out of nowhere walkers came out and we packed... *I knew I had a bad feeling about something* I thought still in panic mode

Me and y/n ran as fast as possible to get away from them... after a little bit we had to stop to catch our breath... but there was still alot chasing us. I pulled out my gun thinking it would work but y/n pointed out that if I shot it would draw more walkers to us and make it worse so I put my gun away and told her she was right.

Y/n was still caching her breath but I knew we had to go "you think you can run alittle longer" I asked "yeah I think so let's go" She said" then we start running again.

I felt so bad for her... she really needs rest but I knew it would only get her killed...

We ran some more but needed to stop again and luck was really not on our side today... they were still chasing us.

I know what y/n is thinking and to be honest I was thinking the same

Are we ganna die?
Is this it for us?
- Thoughts like that...

Then 3 guys came and helped us and killed some... me and y/n helped and killed some to I was alittle  shooked tho...

----------------------------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ
---------------------------------------------
ωну ωαѕ уσσиgι ιи ѕнσσк?
ωнσ αяє тнєѕє 3 gυуѕ? 
!!fιи∂ συт иєχт тιмє!!
---------------------------------------------
TO E OTIᑎᑌE
I YO EᑎᒍOYE IT ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE IKE ᗩᑎᗪ OᒪᒪO E O OE
ᗩᑎᗪ I YO ᗯᗩᑎT OᗰᗰET YOᑌᖇ OIIO
I'ᒪᒪ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE OO OE YO GY

Living Dead Apocalypse [yoongi x reader ff]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें