0.23

Elizabeth's P.O.V
I was walking ahead...I felt so lost...Meliodas died for the 2nd time. How long will this last...? I arrived in a village and saw a woman holding a baby that looked like Meliodas. I knew it was his third reincarnation...I can tell by his eyes.
"Miss are you okay? Are you of the savage tribe?" The woman spoke with a smile and stood in front of me. I could see Meliodas' face closer...he had black hair this time. His hair style was different as well...his hair was all straight. I'm glad that I found him once again...
"I'm alright...and I was a member of the savage tribe...till everyone died." I spoke the truth to the woman but didn't tell her about Meliodas.
"I see...well then, would you like to stay with me and my newborn son? My name is Mary if you're wondering~" Mary spoke with a smile and I began to cry tears of joy. I finally found a place that I can call home...
"Thank you for the offer...I accept. What is your child's name?" I spoke softly and stared at Meliodas' emerald eyes. Oh how I miss him...
"My son's name is Meliodas~" Mary and I then began to walk into her house. Meliodas began to smile even more once I began to hold him in my arms. He's still the same as ever...