The Goth And The Mute

Great, A new day of this word, its so stupid. the people that wear all these colorful things, it's descusting. Why doesn't even one just wear black? It's so great. I was walking to school wearing my short sleaved black dress, tights and a black cardigan over the top. When I bumped into a short girl with ginger hair tied back into two low pigtails, she was wearing a dark green hoodie and black jeans.
"Sorry didn't see you there dude." I said sounding emotionless, suddenly a guy just shorter than me came running up to us and said,
"Hi there! I'm Foxy, I see you've met Baby! Did she speak to you?" this guy had white and pink hair, descusting. And was wearing a pink short sleaved shirt and some white shorts, it was winter.
"no and aren't you cold in that?" I asked,
"nah I'm never cold!" I made one of those faces where your so confused it hurts.
"welp come on Baby! Let's get inside."
He tapped her shoulder and gestured to walk off but she stood there staring at me, I could feel my face heating up as I stared back. What was wrong with me?! Suddenly she snapped back to reality, oh there goes gravity. Im sorry, and she was redder than her hair she left with Foxy and I just stood there realising how gay I am.

Yaay short lil chapter

I honestly don't know what life is anymore.

Please give me suggestions I need them badly.