Chapter 4

You continue driving your way to the BigHit studios but turn on the radio because of the uncomfortable silence.

Taehyung did flirt here and there but for the past few minutes he just stared at you or the road.

As you turn on the radio you hear the radio dj speak

"Hello and Good Evening everyone! To make your evening better let's listen to some Bts! They have just comeback from their world tour! Congrats to them! Anyways here is their song Fake Love!"

You begin to smile. This might help him remember! You turn up the volume.

"Listen to it! I think your voice is really unique in this song" You say as the Taehyung's part begins

You start to hum the song and look at him when it's red light. You wait for the light to change but notice that Taehyung looks at you astonished.

"I think i remember this!" He says as he begins to sing

Holy shit it's a live taehyung concert. You couldn't even afford tickets for the tour but now you were getting the actual experience.

"That's good. Oh wait I see the studio. Remember my plan-" you say but quickly get interrupted by Taehyung

"Yea yea.  I facetime you, you explain, they help me and we forget this happened" He says, clearly annoyed because of the amount of times you have reminded him

"Alright. I'll drop you off here so no one is suspicious. I don't see paparazzi or fans so I think you're good. I guess this is goodbye. I'm not gonna bother you about an autograph or anything but just know that....Taehyung you nice keep going"
(im sorry i needed to)

"Thanks again for everything" he says and for a second he stares into your eyes. It wasn't as romantic as you thought it would be but it was something. Your heart skipped a beat anyways. You knew why but of course pushed it off as some fan's feelings.

You watch as he walks off and quickly enters the studios.

Anytime now he would call and-

Ring ring

It was him of course.

You accepted and immediately are greeted with 6 newer beautiful faces. Each one is someone who meant something to your heart.

They smiled as Jin began speaking

"Hey so I see that you found Tae. Thank you for helping him. He's been telling us to call your phone and he hasn't spoken anything else. Did something happen?" Jin says

Oh yea something happened.

You explain everything but realize that you don't even know how Taehyung got hurt. Was someone after the boys?

"Anyways I hope you guys can help him more. I've tried as much as I can with the info I know to help him. But there's only so much a fan knows. I wish you all the best! Goodbye!" You say about to end the call when Taehyung yells

"Y/N WAIT! I need to talk with you" Everyone stares at him and you swear you saw him blush.

"Ooooo Taehyung has found a ladyyy" Hoseok yells trying to make the boy blush more.

"Ugh just let me talk with her" Taehyung says grabbing the phone and walking into another room

"Hey Y/N? I know you said that we should forget about all of this but even though these guys were like brothers to me before...I feel so lonely. They all tried to talk but not knowing any of them just makes me uncomfortable. Could I maybe....still contact you? Only when I feel weird though" he quickly says causing you to barely understand his words.

"You want to keep talking to me?" You ask, questioning even more if this was all real. You still had no clue if it was or not.

"Yea if that's ok with you.....it's good for you too! I mean who wouldn't want to talk to the one and only  Kim Taehyung" he says later showing his box smile

"Sureeeee....no big deal at all" You say slightly laughing. If this was a dream you didn't want to wake up.

You bid your goodnights and you quickly drove home and began doing the homework you should've done earlier.

Whatever. Meeting Kim Taehyung and BTS was totally worth it. Even if they made a whole song just to tell us to study.

(Lowkey the only reason why I do)

You fell asleep later on and hoped a dream like this would keep coming if it was one.

But a 5 km away something else was happening.

"What do you mean you didn't kill him?!"

"We're sorry sir. He escaped before he could. I hit him in the head hard enough for him to forget it all though"

"Ugh you imbeciles. Next time do your job correctly. I pay you for this. My son must become the biggest idol in the industry."

"Kill Kim Taehyung as soon as you can..."

To be Continued

Damnnn I'm bringing up the angst yallllll

Anyways also wanted to clarify that all of the bolded writing is me and doesn't relate to the plot.

I'm really glad people are actually reading my book though!

23 people have actually seen it. That itself makes me happy.

Thank you all so much.
Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Follow

I will also be making a new book called My Virtual Love. It's a Park Jimin FF.

Please read it once it's out!

Anyways thank you for reading!
Chaper 5 will be out soon!

-TM 💕