begin

this is a fair and perhaps your only warning   to turn back and never return to this book ever again .
should you choose to proceed,all consequences hereafter shall be on you.

hello to one and all
I am back - not only on this orange familiar website that,once upon a time,felt so much like home but also back to writing which also was,twice upon a time, my escape.

It is a tiny bit comforting that things haven't changed much but yeah,I truly feel like I'm at a place in my life where I have the urge to begin writing again.
Not only nonsensical rants that no one really cares about but stories that hold meaning to me and brings me as much joy as they did,two(one?) year back.

w h e r e h a v e I  b e e n ?

ten points to ravenclaw for that great question!
no but seriously,in the time that I was away,I studied my ass off [didn't really help it's a trap,guys] and I taught myself video editing which,in turn,became my new joy.
[hint - to check what I do,just check my yt channel]

over the past few months,i realized that I have not given myself time that I need which gives me the creative freedom to grow as a person.
that is precisely why I am turning back to writing & editing both although it's hard to juggle both given,well, university but I'm making it (barely) and so can you !

if you haven't left already,here's a cheesy joke -
  wait,you don't like my jokes? I thought you said they were grate

ba-dum-tss

ok,for real,it's 12am and I have to prove to my roommates that I can be a morning person so goodbye and welcome back!