[61] Valkyrie

Since Hulk won another fight you got ready to celebrate

Since Hulk won another fight you got ready to celebrate. Your friends and you always did partied when someone won as an excuse to get drunk.

-/-

You had a glass of strong alcohol in one hand and the hand of your friend in your other, so you wouldn't lose them.

Your friends convinced you to paint your hair green, temporarily of course. You looked to your left and silently cursed.

"Nine o'clock, babe incoming."

Your folks immediately started acting normal— well as normal as they could drunk.

Valkyrie stopped in front of you. You sighed in bliss just by looking at her. How could one woman look this beautiful.

"Ehm— hi." You awkwardly waved. Why are you this awkward.

She nodded. "What's with the—" she pointed at your hair.

Confused you look behind you, before turning red. Let's just say tomatoes were pale in comparison to you.

"My friend convinced me to dye my hair green."

Valkyrie raised one eyebrow, before nodding slightly. "It looks cute." With that said she turned around and left you alone.

You got this adorable smile on your face, and whispered to yourself. "She thinks I'm cute."

***

Who is your favorite celebrity?, also non Marvel actors and such?

My co-writer wrote this, it's so cute I love it when she writes.