CONDITION (Skip! It's just an essay don't mind it.)

You may proceed to the next chapter! It's up to you to read this or not.

This is my essay for a college application, actually, in Ateneo de Manila University. It's my second choice in my long list of universities to apply for.

You really don't have to read it. Everything is unedited.

------------

DO YOU WANT CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO?

PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS ESSAY FIRST! I WOULD NEED ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE!

Oh the condition is to have at least 5 comments on this essay.

Question: Are there any significant experiences you have had, or accomplishments you have realised, that have helped to define you as a person?

My Essay:

It would be obvious to anyone when they meet me that I am a perfectionist. In the society nowadays, perfectionists are despised for being too opinionated and proud. But not all perfectionists are like that.

I admit: I am very opinionated on almost everything, but I have learned to keep them to myself. When I notice mistakes, I keep those corrections only in my head unless that mistake really needs to be fixed. I am glad that I notice mistakes because it means that I know the principle behind whatever that subject is about.

I am very passionate at what I do. In almost sixteen years of inhabiting the earth, I have learned to appreciate what I have. I have read many books, and I learn from the characters that their passion in doing something is the key to succeeding towards the goal. If it were not for passion, one does not have motivation; it would mean nothing to the person because it may not be valued much.

In every story I have read, I always learn something. The stories teach me almost anything; from religious and spiritual literature to fictional literature and I pick up a few trivia sometimes, too. It has not only given me moral lessons, it has also enhanced my imagination, my grammar and my vocabulary skills. My grammar has improved since then. Reading has become my inspiration. I observed abstract patterns. Then, I started writing literature.

In a nutshell, stories are huge influences on me. It has helped me obtain the position of News Editor for the school paper called "The Prism" last school year, and the position of Associate Editor-in-Chief for this school year.

Books have played a big part in my life as much as my family and God have been. But, of course, my family and God are the main reasons why I am who I am. My family was always there to encourage me and tell me what I need to improve in myself. If it were not for them, I would not have what I have now.

God has the biggest role in my life. He is my biggest inspiration. He triggers my motivation and determination. He has always helped me so whenever I succeed, I never forget to thank Him. If it were not for Him, I would not be where I am, nor would I be as happy as I am now.

My decisions bring everything to me. Good news, problems, stresses and torments - they are all brought by my own decisions. I realised that what happens to me are on my own accord because God has given me free will to do as I please. Whatever I choose, I know that I must answer to the consequences. I can do anything, be anyone; but I know my limits, too.

There are many factors that make me who I am now. My passion, my family, God, and my decisions - they make up bits and pieces of who I am.

-------

So, what do you think? Please comment ASAP. I need this in 10 hours.

I WILL APPRECIATE ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS THIS TIME.

FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT MISTAKES.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!