Chapter 19

Fuck!

She stood from my lap and I went to answer the door.

"Come in," I said as my beta came in, looked at me strangely.

He blinked then said," Alpha a fire, in the forest. Two trees fell but there was no one in sight."

"Am coming," he left the room and I looked behind to see her staring at me.

"Cover your neck," she said, smirked mischievously and left.

I went to the mirror and saw a hickey on my neck.

Damn woman.

I changed to a shirt that covered the hickey before going out to check the fire.

Suzanne

Someone lit trees in the forest on fire. After much investigation nothing was discovered Tyler said it may be a threat and doubled the security. Henry also aided the security team. I know he behaved like an asshole, but he is trying to make up for it.

I feel like Tyler doesn't like him. Nah! I guess he is just jealous.

Tyler, Tyler, Tyler.

This few days with him has been a relief for me. He was not as mean as he was when we first met. I think that was his business face and also the way we met was not really the best....

I was trying to learn how to use my powers better. Its so difficult with the bracelet on. But it was for the best. Being without it can be deadly when my emotions run wild. Which is often... Anger brings out the dark side of it. And I really don't want to hurt anybody.

I heard a branch snap and turned around, I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Henry walking towards me, he smiled.

"What are you doing here alone, it is dangerous, with all that has been going on."

I sighed,"I know I was just training," It was not actually a lie but Tyler asked me not to tell anyone about my powers. Creepy right?

"But you are alone," he said with a suspicious look.

"No, she is not," Tyler jumped out from a tree, right on time. I startled then inwardly sighed in relief. He came and stood beside me staring down at Henry.

"Eh.. Ok, I'll be on my way back," Henry said uncomfortably.

I nodded and smiled, he stepped forward and hugged me, a growl came from Tyler.

Once he went far Tyler turned towards me, "I won't tolerate him touching you, your mine." He stated bluntly.

I rolled my eyes but felt warm inside. "Whatever, Stalker."

"I was just keeping out for you," he replied touching my cheek.

I smiled, and turn around I focused my mind and a branch broke off a tree and fell at my feet.

"Hmm, impressive," he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Damn this bond"

"Tsk, tsk, manners young woman," I heard Tyler's voice in my head.

"Hey," I hit his chest, " Don't do that, respect my privacy," I said feigning anger.

He chuckled and touched the tip of my nose. "What privacy? your mind is just PG 10." He laughed. I ignored him and next thing he was in the air, then I slammed him on a tree.

Don't worry I didn't exert to much force. I hid behind a tree and took of my clothes, shifted to my wolf and took off. I heard footsteps behind me I turned to see Tyler hotly on my heels, he soon caught up with me and pulled me down by my tail.He got on me and growled.

"Not so fast mate." He licked my face and I rolled him over.
I stood up about to run then I felt him tense. "Go back," he said looking around.

"No, am coming with you, what if I get ambushed on my way back, think about it," my wolf pleaded.

He nodded and I followed. We both perceived a smell of a rogue.