Chapter two

Kats POV
           I woke up stiff. Finns arms were around me and I don't think I've moved all night. I looked at the clock on the table next to me it read, 7:04am
            Next to me I heard Finn snore lightly. I tried to move with out waking him. But he woke up slightly.

"Kat?" Finn asked me, putting his head in my neck, "Why are you up so early?"

I shrugged lightly. I moved so that my face was close to his. I needed to move otherwise I would of been hearing popping muscles all day.

When I turned around, Finns eyes were closed. He looked like he fell asleep again. I moved some of his blonde hair back outta his face. He was still wearing his bunny hat, so I tucked the Hair into the hat.

Finn smiles lightly and I stretch my legs and back. Then my arms. I was so tired but I couldn't be able to fall back asleep knowing I would stay in one position for a couple more hours.

"What are you thinking now, Kat?" Finn asked me, snapping me from my daze and looking into his blue eyes.

I shrugged.

'Must of been a dream that she talked. Her voice was beautiful...' Finn thought as I listened.

"I'm hungry." I said putting my head deeper in the pillows.

Finn started to get up but I grabbed his wrist.

"What is it Kat?" Finn asked me. I looked into his eyes as he moved some hair from my face.

"If you leave, I'll freeze!" I wined a little.

Finn chuckled and payed back down.

"Stay warm or eat?" Finn asked me.

"Both?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"I have to get outta bed to turn up the heat and make food." Finn started.

I got up a little like Finn and hugged him. I was trying to keep warm but it was freezing.

"Okay..." I said getting up and grabbing a fuzzy blanket.

As soon as Finn left the room. I put on some of his pajama pants and a sweater. I grabbed the blanked and wrapped myself before walking out. I got to the couch and latex on it.

"Finnio? Finnnn? Finito?" I started with weird nicknames, "I'm hungry Finio."

Finn chuckles and smiles at me as I looked at him.

Is this what love feels like???

—————————
(Sorry this was short and not good but it's the middle of the night and I got stuff to do in a couple hours. Also my computer broke so I have to use my phone for typing.)

-Words: 435-