2

"Y/N's Marriage."

"W-what?" Lisa stuttered, 

"I believe I heard you wrong, can you please repeat that?"

"You didn't hear me wrong, you will be assisting Y/N as she prepares for marriage. There will be no further discussion, you will choose 3 people to go with you to the Big Hit Kingdom, and you stay with Y/N and help her to be a good wife, no exceptions."

"Yes your majesty. . . " Lisa replied.

"Good, now please take Y/N to her room for a dress fitting."

Lisa bowed, then quickly walked out of the room. 

"Marriage?!" Y/N began to cry,

"I don't want to get married!"
Y/N wiped her falling tears,
"I don't know anything about him, and I doubt he knows anything about me. I don't even know his name.  Lisa, I don't want to marry him . . .  I'm in love with Park Jisung." 

Lisa sighed
"I wish I could do something for you . . ."

Y/N looked up at her,
"Maybe there is . . ." 

Lisa gave her a questioning look,
"How?" 

"Go in my place." 

Lisa laughed nervously, 
"Y/N, I know I'm your maid and everything, but I think that's going a bit too far." 

"Too bad. I'm going to tell Father."
She walked out of the room, bumping into Lisa's shoulder in the process. 

"Now Y/N I just can't do that, Lisa is not of royal blood." 

"They won't know, you guys set these marriages up without knowing anything about the person you are marrying right?" 

"That- that is true . . ." the king replied. 

"Then send her." Y/N said through clenched teeth.

The king sighed, 

"Very well. They don't know anything about you anyways, Lisa you will go in her place."

Lisa bowed,
"Yes sir, I shall depart in the morning, and I will select my three acquaintances to come along, Park Chaeyoung, Kim Jisoo,and Kim Jennie."

The king nodded.
Lisa turned around, and left the room. 

CL gave the King a look of worry,
"Are you sure about this your highness? Aurelia trusted you with her daughter, I advise you to rethink this."

The king sighed,
"You know what? Lisa is my responsibility, Aurelia is dead, I can do as I please."
"Now, go help Lisa gather her belongings."

CL closed her eyes and sighed, 
"As you wish."

"Yah Lisa, CL told us everything, spill." Jennie demanded. 

"I'll tell you when Jisoo and Chaeng are here." 

Jennie called the other two girls into the room, then they all sat down on their beds and talked.

Lisa explained everything, and told them everything that happened that day. The girls all understood, and agreed they would go with her to the Big Hit Kingdom.

The Next Morning . . .

Lisa opened her eyes to the sun shining through the windows. She remembered the events the prior day, and quickly got up and dressed in her nicest outfit. 

Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung got up as well, and put their bags and boxes of their belongings in the front of their door. 

"Shoot!" Lisa exclaimed. 

"What is it?" Jisoo asked.

"I forgot to tell you guys, Jiyong is helping us to load up our stuff." Lisa said. 

"Nah don't worry about it, we love him." 

As if on cue, a knock came from their door, 

"Hey it's Jiyong, I'm here to help you get your stuff." 

Jisoo opened the door and greeted him,

"Hey GD!" she exclaimed. 

"Hey, now let's get this stuff in the carriage. Oh I forgot to tell you, Jinmi will be over to do your make up Lisa." 

"Make up?" Lisa asked.

"Of course, you're meeting the royal family of Big Hit, as pretty as you are, you can't go over there without looking like a princess. Heavens did you think you were going to pretend to be a princess looking like that?" 

Lisa rolled her eyes, 
"Gee thanks." 

Jinmi popped out of no where, and took Lisa to dress her, and do her make up and hair.

Time Skip

"Bye Lalisa!" The other staff yelled as the four girls and GD climbed into the carriage."

Y/N came up to the carriage door,
"You better cooperate, or else you'll get it."

Lisa nodded,
"Yeah . . ." 

"You girls ready to leave?" the carriage "driver" asked.

"Yes PSY, please go ahead."

"Bye Lisa." 
Y/N stepped away from the carriage, giving her a small glare. 

"You ladies may want to sleep, it's a long way to Big Hit." 

Jisoo immediately fell asleep, leaning on Jennie, and Jennie leaning on her. 

Chaeyoung looked out the window, and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Lisa looked out the window as well, but thought to herself, was she doing the right thing? Should she have really just done what she had?

Her thoughts eventually stopped, and she drifted off to sleep.