three

Stiles drove over to Malia's house

Stiles drove over to Malia's house. He didn't want to believe it, but there was no reason for Malia to lie. She was always blunt and straight to the point. Stiles grabbed his aluminum bat from the passenger's seat and sighed as she got out of the car and strolled into her house.

Malia perked up from the couch. "Hey, Stiles, this is the vampire babysitter."

Willow cringed as she turned around to face Stiles. "Hi, I'm Willow." She eyed his bat. "You're not gonna use that on me, are you?"

Stiles looked down at the bat, then hid it behind him. "What bat?"

Willow sighed, shaking her head before looking back at Malia who seemed to have glittering eyes like a child with a new toy.

"Wait - why do you need a babysitter?" Stiles asked.

Malia sighed and threw her hands up. "Because my dad's worried about me. We've been over this, Stiles. The more important fact is that Willow is a vampire! Look, look - okay, show him, Willow."

Willow bared her fangs at Stiles, making a hissing sound as her eyes glowed a lime-yellow color.

Stiles jumped back and stumbled over his own feet, bumping over a lamp and landing onto the floor. He groaned as he crawled back to his feet.

"Is he always like this?" Willow asked.

Malia nodded, tilting her head to the side. "I think he's scared."

Willow nodded. "That makes sense. Vampires don't have the best reputation in Hollywood or in real life. I mean, a creature that drinks your blood? Yeah, I wouldn't like that either."

"You're a real vampire!" Stiles exclaimed, pointing erratically at her. "Holy shit! Oh - my God. I have to tell Scott. Wait - do you like garlic? Does holy water effect you? If I brought a cross, would you scream?"

"Garlic can't kill us. We can eat it, but then our insides burst. Holy water can't kill us either, but it scorches our skin. Crosses do nothing at all," Willow answered. "Are you satisfied with my answers?"

"No, because I have a lot more." Stiles opened his mouth to ask more questions, but Malia cut him off.

"Can you tell Scott? Willow was actually trying to tutor me," said Malia.

"You're the one who called me!" Stiles shouted, waving his arms around. "And I tutored you two nights ago!"

"But you're hard to understand. Like, you talk at the speed of lightning. It's a miracle Lydia can put up with you," Malia retorted.

Stiles huffed in defeat and put his arms down. "That was a low blow," he mumbled. "Fine, I'll call Scott."