Chapter 4

Jungkook's pov

3rd class-Soc Sci.-Taehyung.

Taehyung, he always make fun of me by calling me a losser and throw paper at me which each and everyone will gonna do that to me. Like I said before its of if its me rather than anybody who has weak mind.

Example is Hobi-Hyung, in this story if he is gonna be bullied I'm sure 100% he will go under self Harm and depression.

This case is really complicated case, this case is really hard to cure. Why?

Because its hard to heal someone who has heart broken mind and heart.

I on the other hand was born half dead, half alive so I'm use to pain either physically and emotionally.

Physical can heal easily but emotional can't.

After this calss, Taehyung immediately approached me and give me some papers.

"We need all of this after lunch so better do it or else you will suffer the consideration." He said glaring at me furiously before walking away.

I sigh and got there homework and went back to the library and do there simple homework. I yse my vampire speed to do all of those. No one notice me anyway.

After the homeworks, I read my favorite book and let my thoughts drown there.

But as lunch ends, My stomach growls. Its not mean I should eat food it means another thing. I stop in the hallway and start to panic inside:

I know what this feels, the feeling that you wanted to eat but you can't because your food is not normal. All of this student in the corridors are my qualifications for my food but I can't or else.... Chaos Will happen.

"Ugh!" I groan and clutch my stomach.

(A/n: normal- His thoughts or Pov
Italice -His dark thoughts)

I can feel now my body is Trembling-wanted to run as fast as I can towards Someone- My teeth started to grind each other wanted to bite someone currently.

But I keep stopping myself, telling both my brain and body not to do it- but I need it - wait, Until the class is done. I can run as fast As I can towards the house and the fridge. All this students are free to bite. In the fridge there are many stored in the fridge. But all of those are horrible plus this students are fresh.

Stop!

Sweat started to form in my face, I'm out of breath, my body is aching specially my stomach, Teeth wanted to bite someone.

I need to text Jin-Hyung. Need blood now...

I wanted to collapse right here and now. I feel weak, my vision started to see red spots.

"Ugh!" I groan and slam myself in the locker which I slid down in my back. I can't....

Students in the hallway just ignore and some laugh at me, But I don't careless. I care for my carving got this strong.