5.

CHAPTER 5

LOUIS

"Lou?"

I flicked my gaze to him. His long curls were blown softly by the wind, his red pouty lips on display.

"Yes, Harry?" I said kissing his nose.

He giggled and I swear it's the most angelic sound I've ever heard in my entire life.

"Have you ever wondered how it feels to be a star?" Harry said while looking at the night sky, stars illuminating.

I scrunched my eyebrows at his sudden question "What are you talking about?"

Harry gave me a dimpled smile and fixed his self as he leaned closer to me, meeting my eyes. "Have you ever wondered how a star can shine? It must feel good right? To be a star? People constantly look for you. Find you amazing. You shine the brightest among them all. You make people happy by just... looking at you. Do I make sense?" Harry asked.

I chuckled finding his curious face cute. "You wanted to be a star, don't you?" I asked

Harry pouted.

I lifted his chin so we are face to face again "Baby, you're my star."

Harry chuckled "Lou, that's crazy! I cannot be YOUR star? I'm a human!"

"Yeah, but as you've said, Stars make people happy. Stars are amazing, Stars shine the brightest. And you do. Harry, you might not know this, and I know that you're not good in taking compliments. But baby, you are my star. You make me so happy by just looking at you. Knowing that I get to spend my life with you? I couldn't ask for more. You shine the brightest among the others, but you don't know that. You're the most down to earth person I've ever met, you may not see it but you change people's lives by just your smile. You're the brightest star in my life, Harry Styles. And I love you. So much."

Louis could see that Harry's eyes was starting to well up. He then tickled Harry's sides so the boy wouldn't cry.

"I love you too, Louis. So much." Harry said and laid down in Louis' lap and closed his eyes.

Louis played with Harry's caramel curls as Harry's breathing evened, a sign that the boy was already sleeping. Louis chuckled knowing that Harry was such a sleepyhead that he could sleep wherever and whenever.

Louis took out the small black notebook that was hidden under his bag. He clicked his pen and wrote down something

I want you here with me

Like how I picture it

So I don't have to keep imagining.

One day I'll come into your world and get it right

I say were better off together here tonight.

-

"Mr. Styles is in a coma."

It was as if Louis' whole world shattered into pieces.

In a coma?

This can't be happening.

He could tell that Liam was patting his back, soothing him. But Louis couldn't feel a thing. He can't comprehend well what the Doctor have just said. All he know that he was suffocated. It feels like the walls were compressing and he needs to get out of the room.

And that's what he did.

He could hear Niall and Liam shouting his name, but he didn't care.

This place was suffocating him.