part 19

Hi guys. Here is the next part. Hope you all will like it.

"Next day It was bright morning raglak was sleeping peacefully in each others embrance but Sun rays fell in the room breaking laksh sleep. He made faces at that and opend his eyes only to smile brightly seeing his love...his baccha sleeping peacefully hiding her face in his chest more because of sun rays falling on her face. He kissed her forehead then pulled blanket over them holding her in his embrance and slept again"

"At mm adarsh was peacing here and there in his room. He was calling parinita again and again but she was not picking up his calls. It was making him tensed. Finally after some try she picked up his call"

"Adarsh:what is wrong with you parinita. I'm calling you from so long. Why are you not picking up my calls.? He asked as soon as she picked up the call"

Parinita:relax adarsh I was in washroom. She replied. Her face was looking dull because of yesterday's restless and sleepless night"

"Adarsh:ok parinita I'm coming at your home we will talk there. He said and she agreed. They cuts the call and adarsh left for parinita's house"

"At malti's house"

"Malti was in kitchen she was making breakfast when laksh came there. She looked at him and smiled"

"Malti:good morning laksh. She said smiling"

"Laksh:good morning aunty. He replied with smile"

"Malti:where is ragini.? She asked as she didn't find her with him"

"Laksh:she is sleeping aunty so I didn't wake her. He said"

"Malti:that's good let her take rest. She said and again got busy in cooking"

"Laksh:vaise what are you cooking for breakfast aunty. He asked looking at kitchen counter"

"Malti:aloo parathe. She said smiling"

"Laksh:wowww my favourite. He said excitedly like a kid while malti chuckled"

"Malti:i know I know your ragini was always talking about you so I know it. She said stressing the word "your ragini" teasing him for which he smiled and rubbed his nape looking here and there"

"They both were chitchatting when suddenly they heard ragini's scream. "Ahaaa...." they both looked towards the room shocked then at each other. Their shocking expressions turned into worry and tension and they both rushed out of kitchen"

"They both came in the room and laksh stops getting shock as he felt ragini hugging him tightly. He got worried and hugged her back while malti was looking at her tensed"

"Laksh:ragini what happend baccha.? Why you shouted like that..? What happend.? Are you ok.? Tell me ragini plz I'm getting scared. He asked patting her back"

"Malti:ragini beta calm down and tell us what happend.? She asked coming towards her placing her hand on ragini's shoulder"

"Ragini breaks the hug and looked at malti then at laksh. She was looking scared which incress laksh worry"

"Laksh:baccha what happend..? Tell me why are you looking scared.? He asked tensedly cupping her cheek"

"Ragini:laksh vo...vo...there...there.. She was stammering and was pointing towards bed."

"Laksh:what is there baccha.? He asked looking towards bed confusedly as there was nothing"

"Ragini:co..cock...cockroach laksh. There was cockroach. She said holding his hand tightly for which malti and laksh looked at her with wide eyes"