◀ 2 ▶

'At last! No more pretentions.' I deeply sigh.

Jongin suddenly laughed aloud which makes me look at him while I furrow my brows.

"Yah! What are you laughing at?" Instead of answering me, he laughed even more while clapping his hands. People are now sending us weird look. Ugh! "Yah, knucklehead. You look crazy. Stop it." And his head is just too hard that he didn't listen to me.

I jump and put my arm around his neck. Then I do the headlock.

"Aahhh! F-fine, I'll st-stop now." He said, still laughing his a*s off so I tighten the headlock. "Okay, I'll stop now. Promise." So I let go of him.

"So, mind to share the reason why you were laughing?"

"Sonna, that Taemin is so funny. You really like that guy? Pfftt! Hahaha!" I just roll my eyes at him and walk away. "Ey~ yah. That was just a joke boss." He ran after me and put an arm on my shoulder. "No wonder why you like him. He's handsome, but I'm way more handsome that him."

"Don't compare yourself to him. And mind you, I'm not into physical aspects. I like him because of his personality. I know him a lot because he is my bestfriend, remember? I already told you about it. Tsss."

"Of all the people in the world," He sighed dramatically. "you fell in love with your bestfriend. How unlucky. Unless the feeling is mutual." And he winked at me. I roll my eyes as a response.

Yeah, I know. I'm so unlucky that I'm in love with my bestfriend but can you blame me? But I think we're meant to be just bestfriends. Maybe he's really meant for Seulgi. I must be happy for them, right?

Of course, I am happy for them but I can't avoid being hurt. I have feelings.

"Let's just have fun. Forget that Taemin. He doesn't deserve your love."

As if it is that easy to forget him. Tch!

"Yah, what fun? Hey mister. We are not here to have fun but to plan for our project."

"Yes boss. Thanks for reminding me."

We were walking quietly when Jongin suddenly burst out laughing. Again. Now I can really say that he has problem in his brain. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

"If only you have seen how he glared at me, I'm pretty sure you would be scared. It's like he wanted me to melt and vanish."

"What do you mean?"

"If only he doesn't have a girlfriend, I can totally say that he likes you based on how he looked at you and how he glared at me as I put my arm on your shoulder. That's why I laughed."

"It's natural cause I am his bestfriend. He's just protecting me from perverts and playboys like you."

"Ouch." He removed his arm around my shoulders and playfully put both of his hands on the left side of his chest as he displayed painful expression. "Why are you so harsh? Your words are stabbing my heart." I let out a laugh as I watch him act in pain.

"You're affected because I was telling the truth. Pffttt. Haha! Let's just go to the bookstore and buy the materials for us to finish earlier." And I pull him with me.

• • •

"Guys, I need to go. My mom set curfew for me." I utter as I look at the time.

It's almost six in the evening. Now I regret accompanying these guys with their girlfriends here at the World of Fun. I was enjoying playing racing with Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung that I failed to keep track of the time. Mom's gonna scold me for sure.