◀ 1 ▶

L E E T A E M I N. The guy who let me feel what true love is. He makes me feel that I deserve to be loved.

He's the only guy who made me feel so happy. He brought smiles into my face and into my heart without doing a thing. I'm in love with him.

"What's with the heavy sigh, Nangni? Tell me about it." I look at the person sitting in front of me and immediately flash a smile.

'Lucky you. What do you have-that I don't-that he chose you?'

"This is nothing, really. I'm just thinking about some school stuffs. We just have a lot of things to do. Our professors really love to see us tired and restless. Tsk." And suddenly Taemin laughed so I look at him and raise a brow.

'Did I say something funny?'

But his laugh is really soothing. Hearing his laugh takes away the heaviness that I feel.

"Yah. Why are you laughing?" My eyes are on them as Seulgi playfully pinched Taemin on the arm which made the latter laughed even more. I just look away.

'I thought you already accepted it, Son Naeun?'

'I already acknowledge their relationship but I just can't avoid getting hurt.'

"I just found Nangni cute." I turn to Taemin with a confused look.

'Really, cute? I'm not cute. I'm gorgeous.'

"It was your decision to take up Mechanical Engineering, so what's the fuss? I remembered you telling me once that you want to be a interior designer. I never ever thought that you're going to be an engineer."

I showed him my small fist but he just laughed at me, raising both of his hands as a sign of surrender.

I hate this 'bully' side of him. He irritates me so much.

I mentally sigh out of regret. I didn't expect to see them here at the mall today. If only I noticed them first, I could have avoided them and didn't have to see them being lovey-dovey.

Good thing we're not studying in the same university or else...I don't know what will happen to my heart seeing them happy.

"By the way, why are you here at the mall, Nangni? Do you have something to buy?" I look at Seulgi and shake my head. I then look at my wristwatch only to find out that it's already 3pm.

"I'm waiting for a blockmate. We're going to make a plan for our project." And now I doubt if that guy will come here. He should be here at any minute cause I need to go home before 5pm. "How about the two of you? I might have disturbed your date."

"We just roam around the mall to spend some time together. We'll be both busy next week because final term is fast approaching." I just nod my head at Taemin who answered my question.

Suddenly, I felt my phone was vibrating in the pocket so I took it. Finally. This crazy guy insinuate himself by calling me.

"Excuse me. I just need to answer this call." They both nodded at me so I flash a small smile while I stood up and walked away from them. "Yah pabo, where are you?"

(Chillax, honeybunch. I'm already at the entrance. I was stuck in the middle of the road because of the heavy traffic.)

I roll my eyes. Here we go again, blaming the traffic when we can leave early so we can not get late on the scheduled time. Tsk.

"Stop with that pet name. Let's meet near the entrance of the foodcourt, you get it?"

(Roger that, boss. I'm on my way.)