Untitled

Grandma: Have you pack your bags, darling?

Patricia: I have, grandma. *brings the bag downstairs* Grandma, do I need to go? I can

just work around here.

Grandma: No, you cant. Study is important. You cant waste your time or youll end up like me.

Patricia: At least at your hometown, easier to get either job or continue studies.

Grandma: Tree, thats why I want o to continue your studies. Nowadays, its not easy to get a job. Come on now or well be late.

Patricia: Sure, grandma.

After a while, they arrive at Trees high school. Everyone is looking great in shape and wears

latest fashion. After grandma parks her car, Tree drop the bags on the ground.

Grandma: Doesnt it looks great, Tree?

Patricia: *without looking* Yeah, great.

Grandma: Oh, come on. Im sure it wont hard for you.

Patricia: I dont want to talk about it. Lets just go find my room.

They walk to the registration booth.

Patricia: Hi, names Patricia.

Mrs. Dora: Hi, Patricia. *extends arm* Im Mrs Dora. Welcome. Have you got your room key yet, Patricia?

Patricia: Tree, is fine.

Mrs. Dora: Pardon?

Patricia: Call me Treeand I still dont have my room keys yet.

Mrs. Dora: Oh, okay. *checks on the list* Patricia, I mean, Tree, your roommate will be arriving within this few days. So, for now, the room is all yours. *gives out the keys*

Patricia: Thanks. May I know hows the layout of the room?

Mrs. Dora: Its depends. Some of them need to share bathrooms, some of them are one room with two beds. If you are the lucky ones, youll have two rooms, with a living room.

Patricia: Does all the same price or different?

Mrs Dora: Its different. Ill check the list again. Tree, you are the lucky ones!! I think your grandma here, pays for the bigger room.

Patricia: Grandma.!!

Grandma: I just want the best for you, Tree. Thats all I can do for you.

Mrs. Dora: Why dont you guys head upstairs? Take a break before the orientation begins?

Patricia: Alright. Thanks, Mrs. Dora.

Mrs. Dora: My pleasure, Tree. Maam.

Both of them head upstairs and search for her room. After a while, her room is at the back of the corridor and its in the corner.

Grandma: Its great that your room is way further than others. At least you have privacy. Even the stairs beside your room.

Patricia: *unlocks the door* Woah, its very big! And I even have my own room!! Im going to take the inside room. At least its little privacy rather than outside one.

Grandma: Lets unpack your stuff.

Patricia: No, no, no, no. You just sit on the bed. Take a rest. You drove all the way here. Just rest, okay? Dont do anything. Let me do the unpacking.

She starts to unpack her stuff until the last bag and close the wardrobe. She lets out a sigh and lays on her bed. Grandma brushes her hair and tucks behind her ear. Tree look at her phone and its almost orientation.