Prologue

Avni is a charming girl. Who always have her smile on her face. She is studying last year of her university. She wants to become a model mainly beacause of Neil. She lives in hostel. Her parents died in a car accident. Neela parikh a great social worker runs a old age home. So the sisters in the old age home took care of avni.
Aashish mehtha a great bussiness man and father of avni. Avni was able to take care her of her own cause of his father bussiness. Or i can say she is the CEO of Mehta's group of the company.

Neil a handome yet charming actor in the tv series. He has huge girls fan base. He is very naughty and cutee too. Many girl die to crave him. Avni too one of the die heart fan of neil. Her friends warn avni not to be like this but she never care about that. She wants to meet him once in her life time. She wants to expose her love to him. She can die for him. She belive Neil is hers.

************************************************

Hola guys!

Its my new story..❤❤

So it was a case given to me by my friends. Yup...we will play case game. It means some situation will be given to you and you should solve that situation. So this story was the situation given to me and the avni's character is played by me in that case. So i liked the concept of that case so i thought to pen down by developing through my imagination..❤❤

The case given to me is about me and zain so i changed as neil and avni..❤❤

It may be 5 shots or more than that. I really don't know (bare me😜)

Hope you bare with me and support me in this..❤❤

Much loveeee

Reza...❤❤