School (Part 2)

(Maknae's POV)

Y/n was on my mind all day long. I'm so glad I met a boy like him. He's very sweet. I like him a lot. I thought of giving him something as a thanks for helping me today.

(Dahyun's POV)

I went to the store with my mom to get some groceries for dinner tonight. When we entered in the store, I ditched my mom and went to the i candy section where all the chocolates were at.

Now, I love chocolate. I can't live without it. So, I decided to buy me some chocolate but I also wanted to buy Y/n chocolate. I grabbed 2 small boxes of chocolates, 1 for me and 1 for Y/n. I went to the self checkout and paid for them. I put the chocolates and the receipt in a plastic bag and went back to my mom with the bag in my hand

(Chaeyoung's POV)

I live close to a convenience store, so I should get Y/n something there. I exited the store and walked to the convenience store. When I entered inside, I walked to where all the snacks are. I want to get Y/n sweets because he is a sweetie.

Now, I don't really like sweets. I'm not really a fan of sweets. But, I hope Y/n love sweets. I grabbed one of those bag of Skittles and a bag of mini Starburst and paid for them at the cash register. Everything got put in a bag. I grabbed the bag and went home.

 I grabbed the bag and went home

(Tzuyu's POV)

(Tzuyu's POV)

I don't know what to give Y/n. I don't want to spend any money but I want to give something that Y/n will enjoy. I then remembered I have a bunch of Nesquik Chocolate Milk in my fridge.

Now, I love chocolate milk. That's why I have a bunch of Bottles of Nesquik in the fridge. I want to give Y/n one bottle but one doesn't seem enough. I think I'll give him two bottles. That'll make him happier. I have to remember to bring 2 bottles of Nesquik for Y/n tomorrow.

(Maknae's POV)

I'm sure he'll love it!

(8:00am)

(RING!!!)

(Your POV)

The bell rang, which means it's time to go to our first period class. We have a different schedule today, so everyone goes to 4 different class periods instead of going to the classes they went to yesterday. I didn't see any of the girls this morning, which is weird. But I bet they are probably eating breakfast together somewhere. I spent the morning with my bros.