four

I was thinking of what to wear for later . it's been an hour and i only have another hour before he comes .

I can't possibly wear a dress because well , it's the amusement park . who wears dresses there ? I can't wear shorts either because I'm uncomfortable with it . no choice then , I'll wear pants then .

onto the shirt . what should I wear ? damn I don't have anything .

after another 10 minutes , I finally picked out a pink hoodie and sat down on the sofa at the living room while waiting for him .

the doorbell rang soon and I opened it . It was jaemin . he smiled at me widely and held out his hand , signalling me to take it . I held it and closed the door . there we go , walking to the amusement park , hand in hand .

I wasn't really a type to enjoy amusement parks . I really hate rides . alot of bad memories happened of course . we handed the tickets and we were let in . I sighed and gave a disgusted face when I saw the rollercoaster .

" we'll skip the rollercoasters if you don't wanna ride them ! " jaemin said and it felt as if the world lit up again . I didn't say a word yet he knew . that's how close we are and sweet he is .

we ended up not riding anything . we were feasting instead , at an amusement park . that's how weird of a duo we are .

" oh look , it's a cotton candy stand ! " I said and ran to it like a little kid . jaemin walked behind me as I asked the uncle selling it . I decided to go for the heart one .

" I want the heart one . one pink and one blue please ! " I said and watched how the uncle did the heart pattern . I thanked him when we were done and handed jaemin the pink one .

jaemin was wearing blue and I was wearing pink . I switched the colours up . of course , the cotton candy was sweet . but nothing is sweeter than jaemin himself .

" you wanna know why I wanted these cotton candies ? " I asked while eating the cotton candy . he shook his head while tearing some and ate it .

" cotton candies are sweet . It reminds me of you , jaemin . that smile of yours gets me everytime and I'm sure you know where my words are going . I- " he interrupted me .

" I do know where this conversation is going . I like you too , yerin . In fact , I love you . I never thought we had the same thoughts about each other . I didn't even think we would think of each other as cotton candies . you are as sweet as cotton candy . you don't show it but I know you're one . now that I'm done , will you be my
girlfriend ? " I smiled softly and nodded as he hugged me tightly .

you surely are as sweet as cotton candy , jaemin .