Chapter Fourteen-Mating & Powers

Hey guys. Here is your next chapter. This chapter will contain Mature content, so please don't say you weren't warned. Mature scene starts at *** and ends at ***   Hope you enjoy.

Jaxon's POV

"I love you too Little One. From the day I met you, you have been my world. I would do anything to show you just how much." I whisper against his mouth. He blushes a deep red before going back to kissing me. I picked Evan up and carry him up to our rooms. As soon as we got to our bedroom, I closed the door and pushed Evan's body up against it.  

Things were getting really heated between us when Evan started grinding against me. We were both hard as rock but then, as always, there was a knock on the door. What the fuck do I have to do to get my Mate to myself around here? "What?!" I shouted through the door. Evan's face was bright red, but he was also very amused by the interruption. "Don't you 'what' me young man!" My mother shouted through the door. "I want to talk to my other son so can you please stop molesting him and let him out. We're going shopping". She sassed  me. I look at Evan with a raised eyebrow, silently asking if he wanted to go. He nods his head and I step back to let him slide down my body. 

I let out a groan as the little minx actually wiggles his crotch over mine as he slides down. The little tease just giggles on his way to the bathroom to wash his face and fix his hair. I open the door and see my mom stand there with a smug smirk on her face. "What do you need so urgently that you had to drag Evan away right now, Mama?" I ask my mother. She just smiles and tells me, "Nothing for you to worry about. I just want to spend some quality time with my baby boy and get him a few things." I'm a little concerned with what she is shopping for but don't say anything. My mom is weird and there is no way of knowing what she will buy. Evan comes out the bathroom and gives my mom a small smile. She just grabs his hand and starts dragging him down the stairs. I follow them and watch them get in the car and leave for the mall. O well, might as well try to get some work done.

Evan's POV

The car ride to the mall was mostly silent, with only a few words spoken between us. We got to the mall after a few minutes and we head straight for the food court. "We gonna have something to eat first then we can start with the serious business of shopping" Melissa tells me. 

We ordered some food from McDonalds and went and sat down. "So Evan, how are you doing with the whole Mates thing?" She asks. I blush to the roots of my hair. "It's good so far. Jax is a good man and he has helped me a lot in dealing with everything I have been through in the past and he is really sweet too". I manage to mumble out. "Oh that's good sweetheart. At least I know I raised the big oaf properly." She says, making me giggle. Then she looks at me seriously and her next words has me beet red. "When are you supposed to be going into heat?" 

I was mortified. But she just looked at me expectantly, so I had to answer her. "Um.. it's supposed to be next week." I whisper out quietly. "But I also did some research on it and found that an Alpha Mate might go into heat sooner than they are supposed to". By the end of my explanation I feel as if my skin is melting off my face. "Yes, that's true. It happened to me. I went into heat about 3 weeks after I met Alex. We had decided to wait with the mating till my heat started, but it hit me unexpectedly and we had some problems with some of the unmated males but he quickly got me out of there and a few days after my heat we found out that I was carrying Jax.  Just keep an eye on your body's reactions so that we can get you back to your Mate in time without any problems." She tells me with a kind smile on her face. 

We finished our food and went into the first store. I wasn't really feeling up to shopping but I also didn't want to give up this chance of getting to know the amazing woman that raised my Mate, so I will endure it for her. I was looking through some skinny jeans and she was looking through some t-shirts when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. O no, I knew this pain! It was all to familiar to me, even though I have never had it be this painful before. I started feeling panic rise in me as I knew that I would start attracting unwanted male attention in the next hour. I needed to get to Jaxon right now, before my scent of my heat starts up. I looked over to Melissa.