Chapter 2: Korea

Ella's POV

"Ringggggg. Ringgg." The alarm Clock rang causing me to jump out of bed. Checking the time it was already 4am me and my usual forget fullness I want back to sleep until it slapped me right in the face. I am going to Korea today. So I went into my toilet to take a quick shower before eating breakfast. After I gobbled down my breakfast and rushed back to my room to brush my teeth and I put my tooth brush in my bag and went to do my make up and my hair. It was only 4.25 so I have sufficient time....I think??

Outfit of the day

^^ your hair

^^ your hair

Once I finished my hair I checked the time and I have 5 mins left so I quickly went to pack my backpack and last minute items when I finished it was exactly 5am and almost as if on queue I herd the doorbell rang I quickly got my suitcase and my backpack and rushed down the stairs. I saw Jinhi and headed out giving my goodbyes to my parents. When we headed out we called a cab to bring us to the airport. We lived quite far from it sorry I was able to catch up on some sleep when we finally arrived at the terminal 3 airport we went to check in and I was amazed that we got business class seats to be honest I would have been happy with coach. I really wasn't that fancy. "Hey Jinhi. How did we get business class don't tell me your relatives spent extra money." "Nope. My parents actually got some connections and got us an upgrade." She said enthusiastically while handing our required documents to the person behind the check desk. Once we got check in we realised we still have one hour and 30 mins so we went to get Starbucks and explore the mall for 40 mins before heading through immigration once we cleared there was still shops so we decided to go stock up here because it is way cheaper then outside the airport. I got 2 bottles of foundation my lipstick and eyeshadow then we headed for our gate then waited for boarding.

Time lapse of Ella and Jinhi talking and doing what you do on the plane ends when they land.

"Woaaaahhh. This place is amazing." I said totally in awe. " I know right I can't believe that I have not been here before." She said equally in awe. We headed to immigration chatting all the way about how amazing this place is. Once we got out of immigration we got a cab and headed to our hotel. Taking pictures all the way I was in total awe of this beautiful country.

Time skip brought to u by namjoon breaking things.

Once we finally arrived we got our rooms and agreed to meet 30mins after getting into our rooms which is beside each other. Once I entered I checked out the white place and it was totally amazing. There was a bathtub and a king sized bed but they wasn't even the best part. There was a bts fan pack on my bed with the official army bomb version 3. I was legit so happy that I wanted to squeal.

A/n

Sorry to end so suddenly but I needed to end this chapter cause I didn't want it to be to Long hope you enjoy it I know there is not a lot of bts yet but we will get there eventually. Please feel free to comment and suggestions feedback or ideas you might have.

Love y'all

Ella💕