To Crash and Burn - an explanation

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR 'TO CRASH AND BURN' TO BE POSTED, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Xxxxx

_ _ _ _ _

Yeah hi hello, it's me!

Okay so I know I finished Going Unnoticed a looooong time ago, and I know To Crash and Burn is really overdue. But, unfourtunately, I don't think I'll be writing it. I'm sorry.

It's so cliché to say I'm busy and that's why I don't use wattpad...but it's true. I used to use wattpad all the time, as some people may know, but that was a couple years ago and now I am a really really busy dragon. But honestly I do try and come on in free time and holidays.

So it is very likely that To Crash and Burn will never be written. So many times I've told those asking that "yeah, maybe when I'm free I'll write it!" But honestly I feel guilty saying that because I know it's not my top priority. On this account my top priority is Twist in Fate. I'm sorry for anyone who wanted TCAB to be written. I wanted to write it too. I have the introduction planned out from way back when I wrote it, and ideas. Now it's not my top priority. I'm sorry, but i'll always be happy to talk about Caitlyn and Cedric! I love talking about characters.

Maybe a sequel would ruin the story or maybe improve it, but for now, I'm leaving it. I'm sorry guys.

Thank you for understanding,

smaug xx