two.

" who are you? "

lisa didn't know what to do or say. did he know?

" i- um.. " lisa couldn't say a thing.

" you are not jennie. you're someone else. " jungkook said as he held her wrist tighter.

" jungkook, let go.. you're hurting me.. " lisa struggled.

" tell me the truth. who the hell are you and what have you done with her. "

" can you shut up?! im trying to figure that out too! " lisa shouted. jungkook flinched and let go of her.

" you're lisa aren't you? " jungkook said as he took a step closer to her.

lisa nodded. " are you happy now? im trying to figure out what happened and why im in her body. don't worry, you'll get your girlfriend back. "

jungkook shook his head. " no. don't bring her back please. she's a horrible person. "

lisa was shocked. why would jungkook say such thing? " what do you mean? has she done something to you? "

" she's done so many things. bad things. i.. i'll explain later.. "

lisa nodded. " well, im gonna make breakfast now. you can go rest. " lisa smiled and took out a pan. she started to make breakfast and after she was done, she set it on the diner table.

" jungkook! breakfast is ready! " lisa yelled out. jungkook came running down like a kid and sat down. he took his fork and tried the eggs. his eyes brighten up.

" woah! this is good! you can cook lisa! " jungkook said as he continued to eat.

suddenly the door rang and lisa went to open it. jennie.