• August POV •

well today is the day that i take Londyn home . i had fun with her , she always seems to make things better . she is the only thing that is holdin me & Ashanti's relationship . i really hope that Ashanti thought about what i said . but that night she called i knew she wanted me to be there but i see why she couldnt , i messed up big time . but let me get Londyn packed & ready to go .

💥 living room 💥

August - *yells* Londynnnn ?

Londyn - *laying in crib*

August - *picks her up* hey daddy princess *blows her stomach*

Londyn - ah dadada *laughing*

August - well , come on its almost time to go home *sticks pacifier in her mouth*

✨ upstairs ✨

August - *sits Londyn down on the bed* hm , i think this is all the stuff Ashanti packed for you . *turns to the closet*

Londyn - *staring*

August - *turns around & sees Londyn* aw , baby girl looking at daddy's every move *picks her up* iknow you cant understand me but i need you to know imma be there . no matter what me & mommy through .

Londyn - *laughing* dadad *drools*

August - ugh lets go . *grabs her & her bag*

😍 in the car 😍

August - *scraps Londyn in & gets in* you ready to roll baby girl ?

Londyn - *sucking her paci*

August - i guess thats a yes *drives off*