A BlissFul Morning

Sunshine was pouring into the room and the expressions of irritation were evident on the faces on whom it was shining with full intensity.

Shivangi snuggled into Mohsin's neck more, to avoid the rays, while Mohsin placed his arm over his eyes; so consequently, both of them were able to avoid the torture of sunrays.

Their faces showed the contentment, peace and calmness one could ever wish on the faces of a married couple. The bliss of last night still overwhelmed their bodies, leading to the deep peaceful slumber and the care-free state of mind.

It was early morning, Mohsin showed some signs of gaining some senses, last night was indeed hectic for him. He stretched his arms and wanted to turn his side, but stopped finding that Shivangi was snuggling to him so close. Initially he was bit perplexed and why won't he be very first time he was seeing her so close to him, but in a flash of a second his mind connected things how they fall in love with each other, get married and they are in their honeymoon suite enjoying their blissful time. He kissed her forhead, smiling he looked her intently and though,"My Tweety looks so innocent while sleeping.. She is indeed my angel my sweet angel.. Thank you so much for bringing her in my life as a permanent member of my life..."

He saw the sleeve of her nighty was falling down, pulling her sleeve back to her shoulder, he pulled her close, increasing the grip of his arms.

Shivangi sensed a grip turn strong again around her, but it wasn't that strong to suffocate her but strong enough to held her, she experienced the deep pleasure and opened her eyes, to find that her husband was already staring her intently.

As soon as their eyes met, a strange, new feeling of belonging sprouted in their hearts. Shivangi lowered her eyes, as the shyness took over her very soon, while Mohsin was still observing the pink color creeping up her cheeks which was very inviting, "Good morning Tweety', he said as he marked her cheeks with his lips.

Shivangi couldn't help her lips curve into a beautiful shy smile and slowly raising her eyes she reciprocated the wish, "Good morning Teddy", she said and again buried her face in his neck, where her lips softly touched his bare neck.

It was all so new for them that they were being too shy to tease or blush. They were very young when joined the glittering business of the television, earlier they were just casual friends but how might be working together or doing intimate scenes, whatever it takes they didn't knew how and when they fall in love with each other. Going through havoc of emotions where Shivangi took her own time in reciprocating the feelings. After being bit settle in their life finally they decided to be one, to get married with obvious blessings of their elder ones.

Reaching on the verge where they had something to look forward to in future, a sense where they could feel the security that they had started working to make their future secure, and then finally giving each other the complete right over themselves. It was not easy for them where they both were so opposite to each other, but then again there love was something which was to bind them always and it did, and that was the reason they both today were able to call themselves as a part of each other.

"Shivi... Bachha... did she slept again...?', Mohsin said as he thought the silence was prolonging.

"No...", she replied immediately, raising her head again and looking in his eyes who were still intently looking at her, cupping her face "Then why my tweety is so quiet today', he asked and slowly started mingling his fingers in her hair, "tum bhi tu chup ho", she softly said, still looking at him and enjoying the caress in her hair.

"haan tu main tu bus tumhain suntna hon aur tum bolti ho", he said cheekily and Shivangi giggled, with her lips fully smiling, leading to the beautiful shine in her eyes, completely making Mohsin go speechless at her beauty.

Her eyes seemed more huge and her smile felt more wide. Her skin was shining in the dim light of the room and the circle of her arms around his neck was so tender and warm, it was a whole new feeling today with her.

"You are so beautiful Shivi, I love you", he said spontaneously brushing his thumb lightly under her left eye,

"I love u too", she almost murmured smiling shyly and was about to get up when Mohsin pulled her back, "kahan ja rahi ho?", he asked strictly looking in her eyes, "C'mon Momo.. get up now.. Sun is already up.....", she said slowly, trying hard to avoid his direct intense look

"Let it be...", he said sternly, making way for his fingers through her hair till her neck and softly rubbing them over, "kyun?, roz tu tumhain uththey hi coffee chaiye hoti hai,?", she tried to be cheeky, but was unable to hold the tantalizing feeling she was getting by his soft rub over the back side of her neck.

"aj coffe nahi chaiye", he said as he turned and now lied completely facing her, with his arms enveloping her and pulling her close, "Today I want... Tweety.. My Shivi...", he kissed her ear, and whispered, while Shiavngi melted on his sudden action and hugged him back.

After a while when he had traced her neck, cheeks and ears with his lips again, he himself moved a bit away, and as he did, he noticed a disappointed expression in her eyes, "we will continue, but I am afraid we have a phone call", he said kissing her cheek and there Shivang realized that she was so lost in Morning that she had been completely ignoring the ring. She blushed hard, as Mohsin pulled her close, reached for his cell phone and attended the call.