24; any one particular

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

After she had sent the text Madelaine looked up from her phone, at the boy who layed half on the ground and half on her hotel bed. "Charlie what did you want to talk about?" she asked him. She recollected how he had drunk texted her that he needed to talk to her and that within minutes he was standing in front of her hotel room banging on the door and yelling, "HEY MADS, IT'S CHARLES MARTY FOX PLEASE OPEN UP"

Charlie looked Madelaine dead in the eyes as his drunk brain tried to comprehend what he had just been asked. "Oh yeah right- well first of all I'm drunk but that's not the point" he began rambling, "but do you know the feeling when someone is just perfect in your eyes, and you flirt with them all the time but they" he was unable to put the rest of his thoughts into words.

"but they act so oblivious" Madelaine finished for him, she knew exactly how he felt. "YES- yes exactly" Charlie said excited as he crawled on the bed and sat down next to Madelaine.

Madelaine felt her heart flutter in her chest, prehaps her break-up with Travis had been worth it. "Charlie?" she asked trying to get his attention. His head snapped towards her as he looked into her brown eyes with his emerald ones. He looked so innocent with a goofy smile plastered on his face. "Are you talking about any one particular?"

"You know who I'm talking about, I'm just to scared to make a move"

Madelaine felt conflicted, did she really have to make the first move? He wasn't going to remember it anyway. She leaned in placed her hands on the sides of his face and captured his lips with hers. Charlie eyes went wide open but as soon as he understood what was happening he went into auto-pilot, he closed his eyes and leaned in to the kiss, his hand going up and down her back. The kiss was sweet like something they would do whilst they acted however this time there was real passion behind it, at least from one side.

They broke apart, both out of breath. Charlie was immensely confused as to why he had just kissed his friend. "Why did you do that?" Charlie asked. Before Madelaine could answer the strange question she heard a knock on the door. "Madelaine? Benny here can I talk to Charlie?"

Madelaine got up from the bed and walked over to the door. "Hey Mads has Charlie been a problem?", the redhead absentminded shook her head at the question, her thoughts still with his question. "I'm really sorry, I had this stupid idea to get him a bit tipsy so he would finally tell Camila how he felt, but he went a bit of the rails" Benny explained as she pulled Charlie of the bed and put one of his arms around her shoulder.

"He's into Camila huh?" Madelaine asked as her heart sunk. "Well I think he is way past that stage, he's madly in love with her but is such a coward, he totally freaks out when she calls him cute!" Benny joked as she tried to get Charlie to stand up straight. "Where's Camila? I need to talk to her?" Charlie slurred.

"Thank you for watching him, I don't know what would have happened if he had talked to Camila" Benny thanked as the two left the hotel room. "Bye Madelaine, YOU'RE AMAZING" Charlie exclaimed as the door closed behind them, leaving a double heartbroken redhead by herself in her hotel room.