One

All she could feel was the blade against the cold skin of her wrist. Tears blurred her vision as she fell back against the cold marble wall. She knew he would be heart broken if he found out, 'so, he won't find out' she thinks as the warm red liquid runs down her arm like Niagara falls in the fall. She laid her head back against the wall, sliding her back down and sitting on the tile flooring. She couldn't believe what had happened, and what led up to this. It was impossible to imagine it happening, though it already had. She feared he wouldn't love her because of her past, that he wouldn't love her for an aspect of who she is. That he won't hold her when she's crying in the dark, that he won't tell her he loves her when she feels alone and forgotten, that he won't tell her how much he needs her and how important she is to him. He runs to the bathroom, getting worried. 'Its been over an hour! Is she okay???!!!' He thinks as he hits his fist in the door. "Please be okay!! I can't lose you!!" He yells, crying cause he hear a no response. Not even crying...

A/n: hey guys!!! So this will probably be a short (and I mean SHORT) story. Probably only a few chapters. The song is Baby Don't Cut. Word count: 248. That's all for this chapter!! Love you all, byee!!~