Alright!

I walk on the plane to my seat, which is all the way in the back. Great, just great! I push past people & get to my seat.

When I get there there's a guy sitting on the outside seat with the seat next to him empty. I'm guessing I have to sit there. The guy looks about 31. He has short brown hair, muscular arms covered in tattoos, soft looking pink lips, caucasian, about 6'1" in height, piercings. He was wearing avatars so I couldn't see his eyes, a white vneck, black jeans, and black sneakers. For some reason, this dude looks really familiar.

He notices me starring & chuckled.

"Can I help you with something?" He asks me. His voice sounds familiar too.

"Uh, yeah," I say. "My seat is next to yours, so excuse me."

He nods & moves out of the way. I sit in my seat. The dude sits back down & stares at my A7X bracelet.

"Nice bracelet." The dude says.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

The dude smiles back. He has dimples in both cheeks & perfect white teeth.

I couldn't help but reach up & poke one of his adorable dimples.

He smiles even more & I swear my heart sped up a little.

"You wanna know what's weird?" I ask the dude.

He nods beckoning me to continue.

"You look & sound exactly like my role model." I say.

"Really? Well, who's your role model?" He asks.

"M.Shadows." I say smiling smugly.

"I happen to know him." the dude says.

"Really?! Is he even more amazing in person!" I ask.

"That decision is up to you." the dude says.

"What?" I ask.

The dude chuckles & takes off his avatars to reveal his hazel eyes with gold rims around them.

Wowowowowowowwwww.

"You're M.Shadows!!" I say putting a hand over my heart.

"Damn right I am. Call me Matt." Matt says.

"Okay." I say grinning like an idiot.

"And aren't you Patrice Moody..? The ex lead singer of KillLoveDie?" Matt asks.

"Why yes, yes I am." I say.

"Your voice is amazing! How come you left the band?" Matt asks as the plane takes off.

"Too much shit was going on & I just couldn't deal with it." I say.

"Shit like what?"

"My ex-boyfriend was the lead guitarist, my enemy was the drummer, my ex-bestfriend was the bassist, & my bestfriend was the rhythm guitarist. We got into arguements alot & we never really got anything done. So we just decided to call it quits." I say shrugging.

"But you guys were so amazing. Especially the cover you guys did of Natrual Born Killer. It was epic!"

"Well, thanks. We couldn't have done it without Avenged Sevenfold."

"What do you mean?"

"Seriously? You guys were like our motivation to start a band  in the first place."

"I feel special." Matt says.

"You are!" I exclaim receiving weird looks from people.

"So, I'm assuming you're moving to Huntington?" Matt asks.