Chapter 2

Olivia stayed at home waiting for when her father would call her down. They were going to the Quidditch World Cup. They would meet up with Harry, Hermione, George, Fred, and... Ron. 

Harry woke up in a flash of panic. "Harry!" Harry was flustered and still panicking.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked and Harry looked at her.

"Hermione. Bad dream. When did you get here?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"Just now. You?"

"Last night." Hermione goes over to Ron's bed.

"Wake up. Wake up Ronald!" Ron jolted up and Harry glared at him. He was still made at him for hurting Olivia's feeling.

"Bloody hell."

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep. Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready."

After breakfast they all started walking to a portkey. "Where are we actually going?" Harry asked and Ron shrugged.

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron yelled and his dad turned around and looked at them.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" He yelled and Harry sighed.

"Arthur! It's about time son." Amos said and Harry stayed next to Hermione.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry. And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Harry wasn't really listening. Harry wished that Olivia was with him on this long walk.

"Yes sir."

——

"Olivia! If you want to meet up with the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione we need to leave now!" Olivia jumped out of bed and ran over to her father.

Snape smiled when he saw Olivia smiling. He hadn't seen it in a long time. 

——

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter."

"Yes sir. This way." Harry looked around before looking Amos in the eyes.

"Great great pleasure." The two shake hands.

"Pleasure to meet you too sir." They started to walk on up the hill.

"That's it sir, just over there."

"Shall we? We don't want to be late." They walked over to a boot on top of the hillside.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked standing next to Hermione.

"That isn't just any old manky boot mate." Fred smiled over to the two.

"It's a portkey." Everyone is in a circle putting their hands on the boot.