1.

So once again, I changed Rosa's Character. She'll be played by a different person.

But the rest of the cast is the same!I hope you enjoy and I'm so sorry it took so long

I hope you enjoy and I'm so sorry it took so long.

Rosemary's POV

I'm standing in the middle of a room in a house.

The walls are white, furniture is white, carpet is white— Everything is white.

I looked out the windows and saw a beach, an unfamiliar shoreline.

The sea breeze hit me and I noticed I was wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt that was 3 sizes too big for me along with panties.

My head snapped towards the door when I heard something coming from the other side of it. I went to the door and opened it.

Bacon.

That was what I smelled.

My body followed the smell to the kitchen and I stopped.

There was a man standing at the stove with his back to me. He was very tall, very muscular, and very shirtless.

I walked up behind him a wrapped my arms around his figure and rest my head against his back. His back was vibrating a little then i noticed he was humming a song. Something about him made me completely melt and relax.

When he was finish cooking he turned around and wrapped his arms around me. My eyes were staring at his perfectly sculpted abs and slowly went up. I placed my hands on his pecks and he placed his hands on top of mine.

My eyes wandered up more and I saw his smile.

His very perfect smile.

I forced my eyes to travel up further and I saw his entire face but I didn't recognize him.

Brown hair.

Blue eyes.

Mustache and beard.

Just perfect.

"Good Morning Beautiful."

Oh my gosh His voice.

His deep voice gave me chills.

I smiled. "Good Morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Great, you?"

"Same because when I woke up you were right beside me." I blushed and he kissed my forehead again.

"You missed."

He chuckled then sent me a warm smile.

"Next time, beautiful."

I frowned. "What do you mean Next—"