26🐍. Lil bitchu

As I opened the door the moans just got louder and louder, all I could see was some girl with bad ass weave riding the fuck outta who I thought was Kentrell. I immediately ran up on them jumping on he bed grabbing the girls hair pullin her off of him.

She started screaming and I looked over to see babyjoe looking shocked as fuck covering himself from me ..... I let go of the girls hair  

"Babyjoe what the fuck" I climbed off the bed

"Whatchu doing hea lil bitchu" he yelled

"Fuck You mean what I'm doing here this my house! Where Kentrell is?" I yelled back the girl was hiding her body aswell looking scared as hell, I didn't recognise her from anywhere. 

"He went out to find you, Ian think y'all was gon be back"

"You disrespectful as hell joe how you fucking in me and kentrells bed !!" I flung his boxers that were on the bed onto the floor mugging the hell out of him.

"Maneeeeeeeeeeeeee" he scratched the back of his head

"You really had me about to catch a 187 joe I thought that was Kentrell" I walked towards the door

"You nasty as hell both y'all hurry and get changed and get out my damn room" I shouted leaving out.

As I was walking down the stairs the front door opened and the kids ran in, Kentrell followed behind them.

"When yo ass get here I been looking for you" Kentrell stared at me he looked angry as fuck.

"I was at Liyahs like I said in the car drop me to Liyahs but you don't listen asshole, did you know babyjoe was upstairs fucking some random bitch in our bed? Ian sleeping in dea tonight" I told him coming down the last step

"Aw hell nah ima punch that pussy ass boy in his shit fuck you mean" he took off his jacket throwing it down on the sofa walking towards me, TayTay and kamiri ran over to the jacket grabbing it while Draco sat on the couch.

Kentrell walked up to me, staring at me not saying anything. I stared back then turned my head away, he got a lot of apologising to do bruh. 

He kissed my cheek walking up the stairs guess what I ddI??? I wiped that shit off. Call me petty ion give a fuck.

"Stinks! Y'all needa get your asses together for bed aint no playing at this time" I spoke to all three of them.

"No" Draco said I guess he understood me since he was the oldest, k3 and Tay weren't paying me no mind.

"Yes or ima get uncle Ben to whoop yo ass" I told Draco, him and ben always be fighting.

"No!" He shouted louder standing on the sofa throwing up signs with his fingers. I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs I turned my head seeing the girl babyjoe was fucking on.  I gave her a small smile.

"Hey..." she said awkwardly

"Hi.. you Aight?" I asked not wanting it to be anymore awkward I hated awkward situations.

"Yeah.. I just wanted to say sorry Ian know that was your bed" she said holding her jumped in her arm.

"Oh girl it's fine not your fault, ima whoop babyjoe ass when he come down here" I laughed making her laugh.

She looked kind of young maybe a year younger than me.

"I'm hazel by the way" she walked over to where the boys were crouching down to k3 and Tay level playing with their hands.

"Krystal, nice to meet you, you from around here?"

"Yeah.. I actually don't live to far from here just down the street, that's how I met joe in the store" she said laughing again.