Breakfast

Since I made you all wait so long for an update I decided to update two chapters today. Also sorry for any spelling errors I wanted to get this second chapter up fast so that y'all could read it sooner. I've made you wait long enough. Enjoy!

Hermione emerged from her dorm and walked to breakfast hearing small gasps and whispers as she walked by, and honestly not giving a crap.

"Wow, nice face Granger." A clearly female Slytherin voice came from their table.

"It's makeup moron! You might want to try it sometime!" She screamed through the dinning hall, slightly silencing everyone, then stirring up the latest drama.

It was true that her black eye shadow and eye liner and long thick mascara was out of character for her. But what really sealed the deal was the pitch black lip stick that covered Hermione's normally soft pink lips.

The now 'gothic Gryffindor' was destined to be the talk of the day. Before the drama- obsessed teens moved on to something more scandalous.

Hermione roughly sat at the corner of the table, careful not to get too close to the people she once considered her family.

"Omg Hermione what happened? Are you ok?" Neville Longbottom, the chubby Gryffindor from Hermione's year asked with genuine concern.

"Are you ok Neville? I've never meet anyone a stupid as you walk the face of this earth. Try not to walk into another door on your way out." The sweet, gentle, intelligent Hermione was gone. She had nothing to lose anymore. So she did and said whatever she wanted. I was as if she had gone numb. She couldn't feel the pain of Ginny, and couldn't feel the sorrow for her comment even as Neville's eyes watered slightly twitching with hurt.

"Well I guess we know why she's not in Hufflepuff." Loony Luna replied trying to comfort her sensitive friend.

"And I guess we know why he's not in Ravenclaw!" Hermione countered stronger and most definitely louder.

Obviously the whole school had heard her awful comment and naturally, that's all that they talked about for weeks.

Ok so no hate to Neville or Luna. I love them both soooooo much. But it had to be done to prove Hermione's on an evil rampage. P.S. yes I have been using more curse words but ONLY because of Hermione's current attitude! It will not be a regular thing for me to curse! So sorry! Please like and comment if Hermione's new change is something you were expecting or something that totally blindsided you! Hopefully I will have a new chapter up soon!!!