Chapter Three

Brisa Point of View:
I went to sleep during my third period and i woke up about an hour later but it only felt like five minutes. Before i knew it was time to go and i finally had lunch after i eat i'm go to the gym to either take a nap or shoot some hoops with kevy. I found out we both have the same lunch.

I walked to the cafe and got food after that people were following me and it was getting weird so i decided to stop and ask them what do they want.

M:can i ask why are you following me
Maddie: We were wondering if you can take a pic with us and if you wanted to sit with us
M: sure i will take a pic with you but i cant eat lunches in cafes so i'm going with my step brother that waiting in the gym for me
Maddie: but the gym is not allowed for students during lunch
M:well for me it is sorry but can we take that picture another time
Maddie:sorry if i stepped over bounders
M:its fine

After that i left and started walking to the gym. Once i got there i talked to my body guard that was standing waiting for me to go in before he can close it. Yea hes been my body guard since i started getting noticed every where i go and it gets annoying that i have to have one because fans get to crazy around me,

Maddie Point of View:
I been brisa fan once i heard about her on you tube. Her old school in California was posting videos of her during basketball softball,track and field and i think she did a little soccer and her coming here to my school is like a dream come true because i'm on the softball team. Plus i kinda have a crush on her.

Brisa Point Of View
That Maddie girl is hella weird she kept following me that i as about to call buster to protect me. Honestly my fans get a little crazy and i don't like it then need to learn how chill out when i'm around them but nah there was this one chick that try to kiss me at a meet and greet.Anyways while me and kevy were playing basketball i heard laughing coming from outside so i followed it and it lead me to a class room. I went inside with out anyone knowing it looks like a class for smart kids .Once everyone stopped the teacher caught me sitting on top of a desk .

(t=teacher m=me)
t:hello brisa how can i help you
m:oh its nothing i was just in the gym and i heard people so i wanted to know what was it
t:well this is my advance learning class
m:oh that's cool

That's when I see her she sitting at a table her hair a messy ponytail it still looked nice on her. She focusing on something on her notebook. She was kinda cute. While she was working I couldn't get over how adorable she looked.

Ugh briza what's wrong with you .You never looked at a girl like that before. I need to get out of this classroom ..

(M=me t=teacher)

m:well I better get going my security guard is probably looking for me
t:okay that's fine

After that I walked out and that girl I couldnt get her out of mind ugh whatever I'm go shoot hoops.