part 2

Inline comments pls...

Sooo if u have forgotten the story pls read previous chappy to get comnected again...

Once naira and tejaswi were writing something...that's when priya came shouting

Priya : nairaaaa

Naira : kyaa hua chilla kyu rahe ho

Priya : yaar rahul loves u...

Naira : whhaaattttt????how do u know thattttt...

Priya and rahul are fb friends...

Sooo priya asked him

Priya : umm rahul do u love any one ???

Rahul : why are u asking that suddenly??

Priya : tell me naa....actually naira likes u..

Rahul : whaattt seriously...even i like her....infact i love herr...

Now present

Naira feels very happy about that...

From that day rahul and naira talk to each other by letters...either she keeps the letter in his bag..r he keeps in her bag...

Naira writes very personal things in that letter...which she only feels like sharing with rahul...but as rahul is an ass**le he even shows the letters to his friends and they make fun of naira ...

Naira always has been honest to him in thier fake relation...but rahul has never been...

Once naira was descending the stairs when she heard rahul speaking to someone...

Rahul : i love u tooo babyyy....

Naira was hell shocked....

Naira tapped his shoulder and rahul got shocked...

Naira : rahul to whom.were u telling i love u baby????

Rahul ( tensed) : vooo.vooo nairaa....myy sis..yeahh my sis...i was telling i love u to her...

Naira : r u serious rahul ???

Rahul : naira u doubt on me....on ur rahul....naira i only love u....only u....

Naira belived his words...

Naira : I'm sorry rahul i misunderstood u...I'm soo sorry...

In this way...rahul always used to cover everything and make naira believe him...

But not always his games work.....

After a leap of 8 months...

One fine morning naira's friends were behaving strangely with her...they r not letting naira talk to rahul...by the evening naira gets frustrated and shouts at them...

Naira : wtf is wrong with u all!!!y aren't u letting me talk to rahul from morning guyss....yaarr i miss him so much...

All her friends get angry...

They all shout at naira...

Priya : shut up naira...just shut up....not even a word for him....vo tumhaara laayak nahi hein...he is relation with another girl also naira ....he is cheating on u....plss my baby don't think about him...

Naira : nooo...nooo..guys may be aap sabko kuch galatfehmi hogi...he is not like that belive me...

Priya : I'll prove u just wait...

Priya secretly sneaks into the class and gets rahul mobile...

She gives it to naira...

Naira opens the messenger and is shocked to see he is cheating 4 girls...and she is disgusted to know that she is one of them.....she just drops the phone...

She hugs both of her friends priya and tejaswi tightly and cries....

Naira : he cheated on me....he only lusted for me...he never loved me....I'm soo sorry guys i scolded u because of him...I'm soo sorryyyy....

They both hug her more tightly and console her...

From that day naira stopped talking to rahul or about rahul to anyone...she even didn't want to look at him.....

1 year passed.

2 years passed

Present

Naira got seat in mbbs university....it was her dream to be a doctor and finally she fulfilled her dream.....

It was her 1st day of college...and she heard that there is ragging in this college....

She entered the college....closed her eyes took a deep breath and started walking forward....

When some boyss called her.....

She got scared but she has to obey to their seniors ...so she went near them....

The moment she went and stood in front of the them....a boy who was his cooling glasses removed it and saw her...

Guess who???

Obviously its our karthik

Karthik's pov :

Have i seen her before...noo...but I'm feeling as if i saw her before....no no karthik u must be over imagining...

Karthik saw her being scared...her lips were trembling...ger fingers fiddling...

A boy asked her

Boy : what's ur name???

Naira kept calm

Boy : i am asking u miss....what is ur name???

Naira kept calm...

Boy : like seriously...don't show that attitude to me...not good for u miss...

Still naira did not speak anything...

The boy shouted

Boy : are u deaf??????

Naira got an idea....and she nodded her head.....

Karthik felt very bad for her.....

Boy :ohh...I'm sorry..umm...u can go...

Naira heaved a sigh of relief....and left....

Naira started searching for her class and finally she found it with the help of a boy...

Naira and karthik did not face eachother for a week....

After a week...

Naira was going on her scooty....and karthik was driving his bike....both were about to hit each other at a u turn....so they stopped....naira without looking who it is

Naira : andhe ho kya????can't u drive properly 😠😠😠😠

She raised her head up and saw Karthik looking shockingly at her....

Sooooo heyyy guyss sorry for not updating it these a days....sooo here is the update....

And happy diwali to everyone.....i wish god that he should give u all happiness of world.....and for girls he should give a guy like mohsin 😛😚and for boys a girl like shivangi.....

Thanks to everyone who always kept supporting me....from the starting to now.....i love u all u even can't imagine how much ❤❤❤❤

Happy diwali again...be safe with the fire crackers...

Soooo specially updating this for my munchkinssss KashishGupta770 Pramita_kaira imaninaarif.....love u buddiessss 😘😘😘😘😘....

Desired votes : 60 +

Keep smiling always...

Pranathi

Xoxo