Chapter Three

Walking around through the melancholy studio, I knew where to go next: my old office.

I turned another corner and headed straight back to the entrance but I ignored it and walked to the door next  to another corridor that led to the drawing room.

I opened the door and entered. It was a small corridor with a staircase that lead to the Music and Story Board department. I descended down the stairs to my department. Before entering the department, I looked down the stairs wondering if Sammy was still here.

I shook off that thought and entered the really dusty department. Finding the light switch, turning it on and thinking: "Damn, no ones been down here in ages!"

I looked around the small department to see that nothing has changed, I headed to my old office and opened the door. "Everything's still here! Even mine and Sammy's voice recording!" I said quietly said to not alert anyone of my presents.

I pulled out my old swivel chair from under the dusty desk and jumped onto it, causing loads of dust to fly off of it. I then presses the dusty play button on the recorder and listened to it...

~~Recorded Message Start~~

Sammy: "Why are we recording this again?"

Me: *sighs* "Because today's our last day working at the studio and I want something for my old friends to remember me by!"

Sammy: "But why are you roping me into this?"

Me: "Because this is going to be fun!"

Sammy: "For you, not for me! Anyway, why did you say it was our last day?"

Me: "Ohhh, I forgot that this special snowflake still has his job!"

Sammy: "Yeah but I won't be payed as much as I use to anymore."

Me: "Oh well...Do you know why Joey is keeping only a few employees as the studio?"

Sammy: "Joey has a big project coming up and he only needs a few of us to help with it."

Me: "I wish I was chosen to stay..."

Sammy: "Trust me you don't"

Me: "What do you-"

Sammy: "Nevermind!"

~~End of Audio Recording~~

I sighed as it stopped playing, what did he mean by that? If I remember, I never asked him about it again.

After leaving my retired office, suddenly the sound of a projector turned on; the sound echoed through the entire department.

"There isn't a projector in this department." I thought as I looked around for one, "Unless it came from another part of the building...But the only places that had a projector was back upstairs or in the Music Department!"

I speed walked to the stairwell and decided to head back upstairs. After going up the stairs and through the crammed corridor to the now shut door. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Fuck!" I shouted to myself and then put my head to the door. There was no sound of a projector.

I then slowly walked down the stairs once more and instead of stopping at my department, I descended deeper down.

I got down to the level the Music Department was on and hurriedly walked towards it. If memory serves me right, there are a few corridors and rooms that I had to go into before getting to the entrance.

The first room had a pentagram drawn in old, dried up ink on the floor with two coffins slumped against the wall next to it. The door that was to the left of the left coffin had a few wooden boards that nailed the door shut.

"Damn it!" I shouted to myself again, quickly my attention to an axe that was leaning on one of the coffins, "How convenient!" I thought.

I used the axe to break off the boards and then carried on to the next corridor to the next room.

Again in this room there was another couple of coffins but there was a few cans of... bacon soup? I picked up the can and remembered talking to Sammy, saying how delicious they where. I also remember that we had a competition to see how many cans of bacon soup we could eat. Sammy won, duh.

Seeking of the devil, in this room he had a voice recorder.

After listening to the end of the recording I heard a "I said, can I get an Amen?" I jumped at the sudden voice which echoed through out the entire building.

After waiting a couple of seconds I replied with an, "Amen!" I said aloud, as loud as I could say it without having to yell it.

"Sammy... What happened to you down here old friend?" I thought as I walked through the next corridor, on the way turning on all of the switches.

I then made it to a corridor full of ink, there was only one way to get to the other side: I have to walk in the ink!

I went down the couple of steps that descended me into the only sea. As I waded across, nearing the door I saw a man in yellowish overalls and a fully black body walk pass holding a cut out of Bendy.

"Hey! Can you help me?" I asked as I got out of the ink pool, I turned the corner to see that he was gone and the cut out was all that remained.

I carried on to find myself finally at the Music Department, I looked for Sammy's office but it was blocked by a pool of ink, created by a burst pipe.

I then looked around to find myself at the theatre where the band would've played and recorded their music as Sammy watched and monitored every session.

I was so exhausted that I felt like fainting, I tried to eat bacon soup but that just made me feel a little sick so I got a couple of the chairs together to make it like a bed, I got my bag and pulled out my Bendy plush to cuddle while I drifted off to sleep. I used my bag as a pillow and decided to fall asleep.

I planned in my mind that the first thing that I needed to do after I rested was to find Sammy, but until then...Good night!

As I slept, I thought that something large and wet picked me up and took me somewhere else, I felt for some reason safe in this creatures arms.

Well something to worry about after I wake...