The First Time I met her

Coming into my second year of my new school, I had my girlfriend and it was not love I just wanted to know about relationships. Curiosity gets the better of people at times.
    On our annual sports we sat together but we were not alone, all her friends were there and mine were too. I didn't know that I would meet a person I would love today in the present or any other time.
    Not being in love with her led to not talking, we chatted through our phones but I ended up getting bored in the end. So I ended up with one of her friends, Neil. She came to persuade me to talk to the girl who was my so called girlfriend but I ended up talking to her.
   At that time I was listening to my dark metal music. Not many girl's type. She requested me to me play her my favourite song. So I did, I don't want to mention but at that time I was wounded indulged in metal music and dark music so I played her a song on that genre.
   I knew from the look on her face she did not understand a single lyric in the song, but not to kill my feelings she said she liked it.
    I knew she was lying straight on my face. No rods or lines involved in that. I knew no girl would like my musical tastes.
    So days went on, weeks went on, and months we kept growing closer and closer.
    Till one day I realised I was in love with her. All the little things she did felt like everything to me. All the little words she said to me felt like poetry to me. And all the times she laughed she looked fucking amazing.
    Of course I broke up with my girlfriend on that day all to blame because of Neil.