chapter 1

You don't have to lock away that big part of you,its who you are and can't change that so accept it.
   she taught about it over and over again till she got inside the place people like her have the same urge and desire to dominate to feel nothing but control.
   The building was packed filled with people,the lights lit dimly to avoid recognition and to conceal the identity of people here but she could still spot a few people of interest to the hungry-low paid journalists. But she had no interest for that cause her status was also deemed esteemed,if those tongue wagging journalists caught wind of this she would be done for sure.

     The auctioneer hit the panel pulling her out of her thoughts beginning the bidding. She squared her shoulders,adjusted her mask and straightened her dress and took her seat,opening her mind and to tell that little voice inside her head that she was going to do this,she wasn't leaving here without a sub.

     Hours into the bidding women bidder on several men some a little too young for them but who was she to judge, after all she Aa   didn't know what expect tonight she hadn't seen one which had piqued her interest...........well except now.

He had the most mesmerizing blue eyes,his lips so full and pink,. She could tell by the suit he wore he had the most amazing physique though she couldn't see the rest of his face because of the mask he wore but something else pulled her to him,maybe it was because of the way he occasionally fiddled with his finger and his lips twitch slightly every now and then he would be perfect to submit she wondered all the positions she could tie him up in already made her wet she would........."for a million dollars going once twice ......."she heard the auctioneer say pulling her out of her thoughts.

    "Two million dollars" she almost screamed shocked by her sudden out bust she quickly nodded to the auctioneer's questioning look. She saw her blued eyed devil's eye widened she nodded again more to her self than him,when she finally looked away and looked to the auctioneer and him say" sold to the woman in black".

Finally the first chapters..... Comment your thoughts