Maya Nelson- Marvel

Name: "Maya Nelson... I'm guessing you don't want my middle name it's too embarrassing."

Age: "16, as of the 14th of May."

Looks: "I'm right here but I guess you could include a picture.... oh yeah and then there's the wings."

"

Crush: " Well I have a girlfriend

Crush: " Well I have a girlfriend.... Shuri."

Powers and Skills: "My skin is kinda weird in that it's hypersensitive to ink, and I don't mean it brings me out in a rash. When I first changed I already had a tattoo of a pair of wings like my own and well you can guess what that did.... However, this change also effected my strength, stamina and senses, Bucky says that I'm as strong as him regularly on a bad day and as strong as his metal arm on a good day. Then there are the other tattoos, the ones they gave me after the change, a swirling wind on my arm, a snowflake on one ankle and a water droplet on the other, these make it so that I can manipulate air, ice, and water but it drains me if I use them constantly. And yeah... that's about it... unless you count knife throwing and fighting as a skill."

Likes: "I love to read and train, but flying and swimming is when I really feel free.... I guess that's something that the change did too."

Dislikes: "I'm claustrophobic but I kinda think everyone is to an extent, we aren't meant to live our lives in cages...."

Other: "If your looking for backstory... well you'll have to talk to me to find out, or Shuri and the others have been helping me write it all down so you can read it in The White Wolves. Also why not check out The White Wolves, Extras for cool stuff like pictures and even my and Shuri's playlist!"