Cute Moment

Riley

I had Remmy laying down on the changing table. The little booger had already fallen back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his innocence. I found it amazing that he had fallen back into his headspace (whatever suppressed version of it he was in) so quickly.

"You must be so anxious, little man," I whispered as I brushed his hair from his eyes.

Taking a breath, I gently pulled at the tabs of his diaper, careful not to wake him. Remmy stirred a bit as I removed the wet diaper from under him and whimpered as I swiped a Wet One across his privates. I placed the newer, thicker diaper under his bum and quickly taped him up.

He squirmed a bit more before stilling. His eyes fluttered open slowly as his small fists grasped needily at the soft mat beneath him.

Remmy yawned super big and I couldn't help but coo. He started as if he had not realized he had company. His big eyes turned to me and he looked up wonderingly.

I reached down slowly and caressed his closed fist softly. His quick nap must have sent him further into his headspace because his fingers gently wrapped themselves around my pointer finger, squeezing it for comfort.

Together we stayed like that, me gently bouncing Remmy's hand and Remmy smiling a little bit at my sweet nothings.

Sorry for the short filler! More is on the way!