☆ good bye ☆

Anitta :
I told Juan I would only go in the shower if the lights were off and the I would have my bra and underwear on . And he nodded. I quickly got in the bathroom and then I heard him say shot it's cold .  I was in the shower and Juan said I'm  gonna miss u . I looked at him and said I wish I could start my own career and sing in front of people but I'm scared. Mom doesn't understand I want this career.i wish I want afraid of doing things . I look at him and said I'm gonna write u everyday call u . Talk to u everyday so U don't forget about me. He looked at me and said I are afraid of doing things and talking u need to challenge yourself and tell u mom.

Juan:
We got in the shower and Anitta was telling me how she was gonna miss me and how she wants to star her career but she was scared to tell her mom. I felt like she was gonna cry so I hug her. She was crying. I understand why because I'm leaving and I'm the only person she talks to and the only friend she has.

Anitta: Later we got out of the shower and I up one of Juan's shirt and boxers

Anitta:
Later we got out of the shower and I up one of Juan's shirt and boxers. I lay on his bed and he tells me I'm leaving in a bit . I look at him and didn't say anything.

2 hours later :

Anitta :
2 hours pass by and Juan told me I'm leaving now I look at him and said don't leave pls . He looked at me picking up his back pack . He came up to me and hugged me . Then we headed out the door . We were in the drive way with his family. And we were saying buy to everyone and I said to Juan I'm going to miss u so much I'm never gonna forget u . I love u Juan. He looked at me and hugged me I started to cry I said I'm gonna write u letters every day . Okay and call u . He looked at me and said I love u too and I will miss u my anitta . I look at him and took off my necklace and said here take this so u always have me with u you. I look at him and hug I'm and kiss him on the cheek. I love u Juan I said .

I see him get in the car and leave I started to cry I'm gonna miss him

I see him get in the car and leave I started to cry I'm gonna miss him . The love of my life .

I couldnt believe it my mom was trying to calm me but I just couldn't

I couldnt believe it my mom was trying to calm me but I just couldn't .

I go up stairs to my room and I just cry

I go up stairs to my room and I just cry . I let every thing out .