Chapter 1 - Do We Have To?

LYDIA'S POV

"Lydia!" Lydia's dad shouted from the living room.

"What?"

"Come down here, I need to tell you something."

Oh what now, why couldn't he come to me? Lydia thought to herself.

"What do you want?" Lydia asked her dad politely.

"Sit down. I need to tell you something."

"Gwed then."

"We'll you know I've been going out with Karen for 4 years now."

"Yes" I replied. Not wanting to be here.

"We'll I think it's time that we move in together."

"Oh ok." I was upset that I was not going to be the only child anymore or 'Daddy's Little Girl' as I thought Karen, her son Charlie and daughter Brooke was going to move into our house. I mean there was space but I didn't want them to move into ours. I didn't want to live with them at all.

"This means we will be moving down to Bristol In two weeks time."

"WHAT?" I screamed. This meant I would be leaving my mum, my family, my friends, my school, my everything! "No I don't want to!" I insisted.

"We'll you have to, I've told everybody, even your mum. You are going to your mums next week so you can see her."

"NO DAD, I DONT WANT TO I WANT TO STAY IN OUR HOUSE, JUST ME AND YOU." I didn't want to leave anyone. I ran up the stairs, nearly tripping up, ran into my room, slammed the door and cried into my pillow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the first part of my story. Sorry if it's bad, I've never wrote one before.

-Ellie🌸

_________________________________________

Instagram: ellielouisekay

Twitter: ellie_louise1D

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW