Chapter 30

((Warning, this one will be quite a lot of cringe, more than usual, you have been warned))

Y/n pov

"So, why exactly do you want to stay here with them, Y/n?" S/n asked once again teasingly, "It's Because I enjoy their company a-and because It's fun being here, with them, their family is just so.. Family-like, I don't know how to explain I but it's not like the way families are these days, they don't have PlayStations or Xboxs or even phones or tablets, They just spend their days outside working or then spending time with their family inside" I responded, it was honestly true, they were more like a family than most families these days, "Uh-huh" S/n said sarcastically as a response, like they thought it was just because of Leatherface or at this case moment Thomas, god it's weird thinking him with the name Thomas, Even Bubba is hard to think about because I'm just used to it being Leatherface, "Why so sarcastic?" I asked Them and they Chucked "You know exactly why" they said with a grin on their face, Mama seemed to understand what S/n was getting at and she wasn't pushing it away, it looked like she was all for it, Leatherface just seemed confused, "Come now S/n, let's get you to your car and you can go, I'll take care of.. this" Mama said to S/n with a smile, My eyes widened slightly and I kinda shouted "You will Not" at them, The two started laughing and Leatherface once again was confused, he tilted his head slightly, "i ship it" S/n said quietly and I heard, "NO" I once again shouted, my face was going bright red, I ran out of the Slaughter house because I was getting way too Frustrated and Embarrassed, I stopped at the door outside and sat down next to it, I put my back against the wall and just sighed, "Why am i like this..?" I asked myself quietly.

Leatherface (Thomas) pov

Y/n ran off angrily, Her sibling and Mama were laughing, They seemed to get something I wasn't getting, it was weird seeing this go on but I just wanted to go home so I can have my face back, I tugged on mamas sleeve and she looked at me "What is it Thomas?" She asked, I pointed outside, "You want outside?" She asked and I shook my head, "You want home?" She asked once again and I nodded, "Oh well, you can take Y/n home too, I'll talk to S/n for a little bit and then I'll come home as well, take the bag with you" she said as she handed me the bag, I nodded and started making my way out, I grabbed the bag i had put all the tools that I grabbed from here and I went out, as I made it out I didn't see Y/n, i looked around a bit worried and then she said "Down here", I looked down and saw her sitting down back against the wall, I handed her my hand so I could help her up, she took it and I pulled her up, she knew instantly we were heading home.

Mama Pov

We stopped laughing once Leatherface left, "So, I honestly hope we were on the same path because it would be very embarrassing if we weren't" S/n said and I nodded in agreement, "do you want to see if we were?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow, now I was curious, "yes, at the same time on one.. three.. two.. one.." "They'd make a cute couple" we both said at the same time, I was honesty impressed, "Yooo! We were on the same path!" They said kind of with a weird accent, "Yeah, I was sure we were on different paths" I replied kind of shocked but glad, "alright, I should be going now, I hope to see them together soon" S/n said as they started walking to the door, I of course followed because I needed to be sure that they'd leave, we walked for a while and talked about our families, I was shocked to hear that Their family was never really family like, Their Mother was always angry and screamed her lungs out, The dad was a workaholic, he did many jobs at once and never had time for his family, the children, S/n and Y/n were the ones left and they couldn't always get along either, Apparently once their mother Screamed so much that Y/n Was afraid to eat and sleep, it became very critical that she was forced to eat and sleep, no wonder Y/n Didn't want to run from us this time, She was in a place that was much more like a home.

We finally made it to the car and they went in, I waved them goodbye and once they drove off, I started walking home.

Y/n Pov

It was nice to get away from S/n and mama for a bit, Of course I missed S/n but I can't stand them sometimes, Leatherface seemed To just want to get home quickly, probably so he can put his mask on, he honestly looked good without it, I dijt understand why he needed the mask, Of Course everyone has their own things they do and things they wear but he doesn't need it, "Leatherface?" I said, I needed to know why he needed it, he looked at me in response, "Can I ask, Why do you need the mask?" I asked him, he looked away and shrugged, probably because he didn't know how to answer that, at least he wasn't mad, He probably just thought it was cool, it's odd how many masks he has, he has the one he wears the most and The pretty lady one and so many others, he even has ones he hadn't worn yet, I don't really know why t
He has then but what I've noticed is that he acts differently with each mask, right now he's pretty bold and doesn't do much, I wonder if the masks give him a personality, that could be it, I wonder if he wore something else before he started wearing the human faces, it could be a good help for me to be able to carry on in helping them, I really hope it'll all work out in the end.