"Our Little Stalker " Part 001 :

Flashback :

Jacob rushed to put his clothes back on . He couldn't believe what he just did . How was he going to explain this to Ebony ? In his mind, Ebony's the only girl he wanted . But what he did just now felt SO  right. 

" Baby , Whatchu Thinking About " , The Person Who Seduced Jacob Said . 

" Shut Up " Jacob Glared . " You made me do this to My Girl . " 

"Psh . I didn't make you do nothing . You decided to cheat . I didn't do anything you didn't want me to do . Now , How are your fans gonna react to this . To Us ?

" There is No US . Leave me Alone , For Good . "

The Person Gave Jacob The Strangish Look Ever , "Oh , Really ? Well , Guess What ? I REFUSE  to leave you alone . I'll always be apart of your life . Oh , We will be together . Whether You Like it or not . If I Can't have you..No One Can . "

End Of FlashBack :

Ebony's POV )

I know , for a fact , That Jacob's hiding somthing from me . I mean , If someone was following up , wouldn't the smart thing for us to do would be to call the police and file a report ? But , Nooo. He insisted that we just happened to be in the same place at the same time . But , This stalker walked all the way with us to our hotel room ? Somethings going on . And I Want to Know WHAT . 

"Jacob"

He Glanced Up At Me , " Yeah , Baby ? " He responded . 

" I'm really nervous about that stalker today , We need to - " He cut me off . 

" YOU need to find some chill . I told you , It was just a coincedence that that random person was following us . It probably was a fan . Calm down . You always overreact over little stuff. We already talked about this . Drop It . "

Tf ?! I looked at him like  Bish , Whet ? 

"Um , YOU need to chill . You getting buck for what ? You know what..Im not arguing with you , Please . I'll get my own room . "  I grabbed my things and began to walk the door .

" No , Baby , Im Sorry "  Jacob grabbed my hand . "Im just tired of you asking the same stuff over and over. I got you , K ?"

"Mmkay , Baby . "

He kissed me passionatly.

Somethings Going On . And Im Gonna Find Out What .