Blue's pregnancy

(Dust P.O.V)
I was with Blue Fury and Sprinkles Blues brother was coming over "Dusty I'm hungry" Blue said in my lap her head on my chest "What do you want?" She gasped "A Cupcake!" "What that's sugar not food" "please Dusty don't make me starve!" I sighed and rolled my eyes alright babe but you gotta get off sweetheart" "Awwww" I chuckled "Sprinkle can you get your mom a Cupcake..... again"  "how many?" "Get two just in case okay" "Okay!" Sprinkle ran to the kitchen Blue yelled "DON'T RUN IN THE HOUSE!". A while later we heard a knock on the door it kinda scared Blue Fury got the door Blues brother Papyrus came in Blue was still on my lap eating her second Cupcake "Hey Blue how you doing and how's the baby?" "The baby's doing great" Sprinkle came to sit down but he sat on the floor so did Fury Papyrus sat next to me and Blue I started to rub. Blues belly she let me do it she once told me it felt good on her stomach because the baby likes to kick and move a lot I kissed her skull Blue snuggled up to me she was listening to my soul beating calmly I look down she looked tired "You wanna go to bed Blue?" She nodded "I'll carry you up there baby" I got up with her in my arms carried her to the bedroom I tucked her in she grabbed my arm "Stay with me until I fall asleep please Dusty" I smiled and nodded "okay baby" I layed next to her. Blue fell asleep I slowly got off and walked downstairs Papyrus and Sprinkle we're watching TV Fury fell asleep on the couch "Fury fell asleep I see" I said calmly Papyrus looked at me "I can bring him to his room if you want me to?" "You don't have to I can do it" "you sure it looks like you've been really busy all day with Blue and the kids even the house" I carried Fury bridal style to his room I tucked him in I walked back downstairs "how about this when Sprinkle falls asleep you can put him in his room and you can stay here for the night our guest bad room is by the bathroom" "Deal" I chuckled I walked back upstairs to go to bed.
(Papyrus P.O.V)
Sprinkle fell asleep a while ago I carried him to his bed room tucked him in I looked for the guest room I found it I got in the bed and played on my phone for awhile then I got a texted from my girlfriend Muffett {M is Muffett P is Papyrus}
M: hey Babe you up?
P: yeah was about to go to sleep
M: oh sorry but I wanted to know how is Blue doing?
P: she's doing great almost due I wonder what their gonna name the baby
M: Me too.
(Text ended).
(499 words)