Day of School 11 th Grade

(yes yes I skip I want to hurry to the ships sorry but I hope you enjoy my story's now.... starting!)
(Cupcake P.O.V)
I got dressed I put on a blue dress with black leggings underneath I hurry and eat breakfast "bye Mom bye dad Bye Sprinkle Bye Fury!!" "Bye sweetie be safe oh remember Loki is coming home with you!!!" "Okay!" I close the door and skip to Loki's house he lives next to me so I just wait he comes out we hold hands walking to school I have a huge crush on him "So how are you today Cupcake?" "I'm doing great how about you Loki?" "I'm alright" I giggle (skip now at school but at P.E last class same as Loki's)
I got dressed ran out of the locker room I seen Loki all dressed for P.E I was too

E I was too

A radio was on the song called natural

We had to jog no body knew I have a power but it comes naturally we were jogging I had the feeling it was gonna come Loki cought up with me I whispered "Running power is gonna start soon" "Maybe you can get in a club?" "Heh maybe see you later ahaha" My power came I was dogging people

I heard Loki yell "GO CUPCAKE GO!!" but then my power ran out I couldn't breath I fell on my knees I felt something on my neck I took it off it was a Rope!! Loki ran to me "You okay?" I nodded still out of breath I look at the rope closer there was a needle in it.....I felt dizzy I leaned on Loki "T-the...rope....h-has needles on it...." I passed out.
(Loki P.O.V)
Cupcake passed out I looked at the rope carefully there were 19 needles on it and it was filled with sleep and something else that could kill someone but there wasn't alot of it it will only make them feel sick and dizzy I growled loudly I picked up Cupcake bridal style didn't even tell the teacher that I was leaving they were yelling at me "HEY GET BACK HERE" I ran to the Nurse's office "THIS ROPE IS FILLED WITH NEEDLES AND SOMEONE THREW IT ON HER NECK!!" I yelled at the nurse I was pissed I loved Cupcake so much she's the only thing. I will live for "I'm so sorry about this Sir who is this?" "Her name is Cupcake Dustberry! And this shouldn't have happened If she dies because of this I'm suing this school understand!" I know she won't die I just said that so they will find out who did this to my sweet teddy bear "We will find this out tomorrow I'll ask if the principal will cancel school tomorrow" "good!" I put Cupcake on the small bed in the nurse office they called her parents. "Ma'am you can call my parents if you want me and Cupcake are Neighbors" "okay" she called my parents they said that I'm going home with Cupcake early then "Cupcakes father is picking you both up she will probably be still asleep" "okay thank you" we waited for awhile he came Cupcake woke up when her father came in "ugh what happened" Dust ran to her "omg Cupcake you okay you had a rope on your neck filled with sleep on it dear God my poor baby" Dust hugged her tightly then hugged me "Thank you Loki" "N-no problem Mr Dustberry" "don't call me that anymore call me Dust now please" I nodded.
(Cupcake P.O.V)
I held on to Loki Loki held me he put his hand on my waist and his other one on my hand. "You okay?" I nodded I layed my head on his shoulder my father opened the back seat door he knew I had a crush on Loki Loki put my seat belt on me I cuddled up to him I felt like shit "how do you feel?" Loki asked whispering to me "like shit....". He hugged me tightly I felt so safe with him I kinda blushed we got to my house Loki un did his belt then mine he got out he carried me bridal style in my house then...ugh my dad said this "You both look like you got married" he chuckled "DAD!" I blushed bright blue My father opened the door to let us in Loki put me on the couch he sat next to me "I'll be right back. I'm gonna tell Mom that your home early and you Loki she will be very proud of you because what you did for my daughter I respect you" I was shocked I looked at Loki so happy he only saids that stuff when he likes them then my dad whispered in my ear. "You need to tell him now" I nodded my father left the room "L-Loki I have to tell you something....".
(Hahaha sorry Clif hanger!!!!)