Chapter 7: Personal Rivalry

May 20

Alexa and I were holding hands as we walked into the arena for Raw and we were greeted by the gang. As I was getting ready, Nia walked in to my locker room.

Nia: Lexi is my best friend, and she was heartbroken when Murphy broke up with her, I want to say thank you for being there for her and please take care of her.

Alex: you have my word, I will never hurt her.

I went to the ring and the fans cheered, I took a mic

Alex: ever since coming to Raw, you guys supported me and I never felt any happier. I won the Universal title it made me happy, I got two awesome best friends, but nothing makes me happier than having a beautiful girlfriend.

The crowd did the New Day's "who" chants, and I happily answered.

Alex: here she is.

I pointed at the stage and Alexa's music played and the crowd cheered and chanted at me "you are lucky!"

She got into the ring and gave me a kiss on the cheek

Alexa: there is one thing me and Alex have in common besides, having a similar name, it's that were both fighting champions. Whoever on Raw or SmackDown wants to challenge us, we happily accept.

We exited the ring and joined the gang.

The gang was at the catering area and we watched the monitor as Raw's GM Kurt Angle gave an announcement.

Kurt: this week's Raw is a special show, as the rosters from Raw, SmackDown Live and 205 come together. Tonight's main event is a triple threat match and the winner faces Alex Auditore for the Universal title at SummerSlam. The match will be Sami Zayn vs. The Miz vs. Buddy Murphy.

(Fast forward to the main event)

Cole: Zayn hits Miz with a Helluva Kick and Miz rolls outside.

Graves: oh no, Murphy has Zayn, Murphy's Law!

1

2

3

Cole: We have a number 1 contender for Auditore's title.

The gang was watching backstage and we were all shocked, especially me and Alexa.

Finn: this is going to get personal

Seth and Nia gave us concerned looks, while Sasha and Bayley had their hands over their mouths

Alex: don't worry babe, I can handle him

Alexa smiled and hugged me, while I looked up at the monitor and had a serious look on my face, as the next challenger for my title is the same man who broke up and tried to hurt Alexa.