Going to his pack with a twist

We were on our way to my pack. The silence in the car was broken by her quiet sobs. She had refused to sit in the front with me so she sat at the back. From my mirror I could see her and she had her head down as the tears soaked the top she wore.

Laylas Pov

I sat in his car, but I could feel his eyes on me that made me shiver. This was it I would never find my mate, I would never know what love feels like. I cried at that thought and the thought that the beast Xavier now owned me.

Xaviers Pov

"You will have to show strength and will power when we reach my pack because they will show you no mercy, not even if you cry. That will actually make it worse, do you understand? "
I looked back at the girl after I said these words, she was still crying with her head down and her hands in her lap.

I pulled the car off the road and over to the side to give my full attention to her . When she noticed we weren't moving anymore she lifed her head to look at where we were.

Laylas Pov

This is how it ends he takes me from my home, my family just to come kill me in the middle of nowhere. (I thought to myself)
Now I was trembling even more with fear.

I looked up to ask the alpha why he had stopped here, but when I looked up our eyes connected and it felt like I couldn't look away....something new, something different was happening.

......
When my eyes locked with his dark and mysterious eyes I could feel sparks and the feeling of electricity running through my body. I gazed into them and I could see my future, however he was in it . I see as well as feel his happiness and his sorrows.

Sudden realization hit me, he was my *mate*!

This beast, this guy everyone feared was my mate, no it can't be...I started hyperventilating and it started to get harder and harder to breath, soon everything started becoming hazey and small black spots started to block out my vision and I was taken in by the darkness.

Xavier's Pov

When our eyes met. I felt strange Sparks running through my body and my eyes refused to leave her crystal blue ones, its like I was under a spell or something. Within her eyes I could see my future, her future, *our future*.

This couldn't be, this small wolf couldn't be my mate that was impossible...However my wolf kept screaming mate in my head, he found his mate. While I was having a argument with my wolf, my eyes never left hers . Then all of a sudden she started hyperventilating I stretched out to touch her....the sparks flooded through my body with the simplest touch of her hand.soon she was passed out.