Chapter Four: GMG Arc - Hidden

"Welcome back and it's been 7 hours since the trial game-kabo!" Mato says. It's already the time of the actual Grand Magic Games.

"Call me Mato and I am one of your main MCs for the 5 days and with me it's the former Magic Council member Yajima-kabo!"

"Nice to see all of you" Yajima says and the Crocus Stadium is filled with cheers.

"Now for our special guest MC for today! She is also known as Miss Fiore and she is Blue Pegasus' Jenny Realite-kabo!" Mato announced and an elegant lady with pale yellow hair takes her seat beside Yajima.

"Hello everyone! Jenny here!" She says. The model of Weekly Sorcerer, Jenny Realite.

"Now, let's reveal the 8 teams who passed the trial 7 hours ago. Coming in 8th place, Fairy Tail! With the members Titania Erza Scarlet, Salamander Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Elfman Strauss and Gray Fullbuster!" Mato says and when Lynn heard his name, her eyes widen. No way... He's in Fairy Tail? Unbelievable... She says in her head.

When the five Fairy Tail wizards entered the stage, rather than cheers, they received boos and many hatred. Now that Fairy Tail has fallen, it's expected of the audiences reaction.

"They're booing us!" Natsu says in anger.

"Don't let anger get the best of you Natsu. We'll definitely go back to being the top" says Erza.

"I'm surprised they still made it, though they're the last" Sting says. Meanwhile, Lynn was staring at him underneath her hood.

"In 7th place is Quatro Cerberus with the members Rocker, Jäger, Nobarly, Semmes and Warcry" says Mato and Quatro Cerberus have some fans from the crowd as well.

"Coming in 6th place is the all-girls guild, Mermaid Heel with the members The White Ribbon Kagura Mikazuchi, Beth Vanderwood, Araña Webb, Risley Law and the mysterious hooded girl" Yajima says and when the girls enter, the crowd, mostly the men went all hearts on their faces.

"In 5th place, Blue Pegasus that consists of Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki, The Trimens Hibiki Lates, Ren Akatsuki and Eve Tearm and lastly Rabbit. Ahh~ I'm so proud of my guild!" Jenny exclaims as she announced the 5th place which was her guild.

"Definitely you'll be in the games too am I right?" Mato ask.

"Oh yes, I'm the reserved member for Blue Pegasus *chuckles* Anyways, in 4th place we welcome, Lamia Scale! With the members Reitei Lyon Vastia, Sherria Blendy, Ten Wizard Saints Jura Neekis, Yuka Suzuki and Toby Horhorta" Jenny continues and Lamia Scale receives more cheers.

"3rd place. We have Raven Tail, with the members Alexei, Nullpudding, Flare Corona, Obra and Kurohebi. My my, the Master Ivan Dreyar is actually Fairy Tail's Master Makarov Dreyar's son" Mato commented.

"It's a father-and-son competition then. Though, here in the Grand Magic Games, it's only rivals" Yajima said.

"Well said Yajima. Moving to 2nd place, Fairy Tail Team B! Introducing Laxus Dreyar, Mirjane Strauss, Mystogan, Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox!" Instead of cheers, it was replaced with mumbles and complains.

"Hey, why does Fairy Tail get two teams?"

"That's because they're weak"

"It's unfair!"

"Fairy Tail have two teams? This makes it interesting" says Sting.

"Don't get into the conversation with them. It's almost time for our appearance" says Lynn.

"Lynn, your hood. Later, you'll be announced as Hood Girl alright? Do not show yourself until your up" says Rufus.

"Alright whatever Rufus" says Lynn and she puts on her hood.

"And lastly, coming in 1st, Sabertooth!! Introducing, the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, Rufus Lore, Orga Nanagear and the newest member on the team, Hood Girl!" Mato announced and the Crocus Stadium is filled with loud cheers from the crowd.

"Saber! Saber! Saber!"

"Sweet, already cheering for us" says Sting.

"Don't get too cocky now" says Lynn.

"I'm not cocky!" Sting says. Lynn rolled her eyes even though Sting wouldn't see it.

"Now that all the 8 guilds have assembled here at the Crocus Stadium, or the official name for it is the Domus Flau, we will begin the first segment for day one of the Grand Magic Games!" Mato announced.

"Finally!" Sting exclaims.

"Let's win first" says Rufus.

"The first segment is known as 'Hidden' and in this game, the participants are sent to different locations in a town magically created, which is filled with clones of the competitors. Now, let's see who shall be in this segment" says Mato and all eyes were on the lacrima screen where it would show the members.

And the results were:
- Rufus of Sabertooth
- Juvia of Fairy Tail Team B
- Nullpudding of Raven Tail
- Lyon of Lamia Scale
- Eve of Blue Pegasus
- Beth of Mermaid Heel
- Jäger of Quatro Cerberus
- Gray of Fairy Tail Team A

"And with that, let's start!" Says Mato and the 8 wizards are sent into different locations in the created town. And there are also many clones.

"Now listen to the instructions, wizards win 1 point when they attack another competitor. Wizards lose 1 point if they are attacked by another competitor or if they attack a clone. 10 seconds after being attacked, the wizard will respawn in a different area of the city. Restarts can happen as many times as necessary until the time limit is reached. The winner is the wizard that has the most points after 30 minutes. Is everyone clear?" The 8 wizards nods and they start to prepare themselves.

"Alright then, the time... Starts now-kabo!!"